Kahr CW9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Lafayette
    Picked up a CW9 yesterday on a whim. Took it out for a short time today and was able to put about 100 rounds through it. Gotta say so far I love this thing even though I know I havent even really broken it in yet. Took a few clips to get used to that long trigger pull. No doubt it will take quite a few 100 more to really get myself dialed into it. I wanted to know how many of you have one of these lil guys and what y'all thought about em with more rounds down the pipe.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    I had one. Took around 500 rounds to "break in". Nice little slim 9mm but the grip printed a little too much under a t shirt when I wore it IWB. Nice gun but with it being so thin,it felt like it would move around in my hand when I shot it. Although it was a thumbs up for me for what it is....I went back to the G26.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I had one. I liked it a bit, but it wouldn't pocket carry well...... Now that they have the CM9 (same thing but with a PM9 short grip), I may have to revisit it.

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037
    I just picked one up used last week, put 100rds of PMC FMJ's and 25rds of +P Golden Sabers, it ran like a champ! I think I like it better than my Taurus PT709 Slim and my g/f's Ruger LC9. The trigger pull isn't as bad as some people have commented on the net. The DAO trigger feels better than my DAO S&W 242 and that says a lot because the 242 has a great trigger out of the box! It reminds me of LCR-357 a wee bit, but not quite as long and breaks sooner.

Golden Dragon

Stay Alert.... Stay Alive
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    171   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Mandeville
    Love my CW9 the front sight can be bump off very ease.
    I just put a small drop of super glue on the bottom.
    Lady's fine it to fit good in their hands over a Glock or any of the double stack type grips.
    One lady was shooting a Glock 19 in training class and was doing ok with it until I let her try the CW9 Bingo

G.D.

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    Picked up a CW9 today -- Cabelas has them on sale for $350, and I had a couple of gift cards that I'd been hanging onto for a while, so my out-of-pocket was trivial. I've shot a friend's CW9 and liked the gun, so I'm looking forward to getting on the range with mine sometime in next few days.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom