Kahr CW9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Lafayette
    Picked up a CW9 yesterday on a whim. Took it out for a short time today and was able to put about 100 rounds through it. Gotta say so far I love this thing even though I know I havent even really broken it in yet. Took a few clips to get used to that long trigger pull. No doubt it will take quite a few 100 more to really get myself dialed into it. I wanted to know how many of you have one of these lil guys and what y'all thought about em with more rounds down the pipe.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    I had one. Took around 500 rounds to "break in". Nice little slim 9mm but the grip printed a little too much under a t shirt when I wore it IWB. Nice gun but with it being so thin,it felt like it would move around in my hand when I shot it. Although it was a thumbs up for me for what it is....I went back to the G26.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I had one. I liked it a bit, but it wouldn't pocket carry well...... Now that they have the CM9 (same thing but with a PM9 short grip), I may have to revisit it.

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037
    I just picked one up used last week, put 100rds of PMC FMJ's and 25rds of +P Golden Sabers, it ran like a champ! I think I like it better than my Taurus PT709 Slim and my g/f's Ruger LC9. The trigger pull isn't as bad as some people have commented on the net. The DAO trigger feels better than my DAO S&W 242 and that says a lot because the 242 has a great trigger out of the box! It reminds me of LCR-357 a wee bit, but not quite as long and breaks sooner.

Golden Dragon

Stay Alert.... Stay Alive
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    171   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Mandeville
    Love my CW9 the front sight can be bump off very ease.
    I just put a small drop of super glue on the bottom.
    Lady's fine it to fit good in their hands over a Glock or any of the double stack type grips.
    One lady was shooting a Glock 19 in training class and was doing ok with it until I let her try the CW9 Bingo

G.D.

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    Picked up a CW9 today -- Cabelas has them on sale for $350, and I had a couple of gift cards that I'd been hanging onto for a while, so my out-of-pocket was trivial. I've shot a friend's CW9 and liked the gun, so I'm looking forward to getting on the range with mine sometime in next few days.

Top Bottom