Kenner Gun Show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    There's not anything at the gun show I can't buy at Academy, Cabellas, or online. Except for the sausage sandwiches they sell. :)

Moparman440

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    River Ridge, LA
    I haven't been in a long while, as the entrance fee just doesn't make sense to me. The whole concept of paying for the privilege of buying stuff rubs me the wrong way. It's the reason why I will never pay to become a Sam's Club member. I also DO NOT understand the logic of not being allowed to bring ammunition in, but being able to buy as much as I want inside.
    Another issue is that it seems like every time they have one, some thugs get arrested for stealing guns. The stupid part is that the LOOK like criminals. I mean, they couldn't look any more criminal if they tried. Pay me to screen the people as they come in and I guarantee that theft will never be a problem at the show.

I used to enjoy these gun "shows" 20 years ago, but now the only thing they have going for them is the ability to talk guns with a bunch of guys who think like I do.

barbarossa

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    The whole concept of having to pay admission to shop doesn't sit right with me at all. How bizarre is that?

I think admission should be refunded if you buy something.

Top Bottom