Long range shooter

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Yes, the rail that you have will do fine as long as it is a tight fit in the groves and you secure it with the screws.
    With the 21inch, I cannot comment personally what you will get over 300 yrds but I do know of guys with 4 to 5 inch groups beyond 300 out to 600 with optics. I have no idea what mine would do at that range, but I do know I shoot sub 2 inch at 100 yards with Iron Sights shooting off plain table with a few towels as support.

I have also shot 20 round rapid fire at that distance and stayed within (barely BUT nevertheless hit the plate ) an evil paper plate with all rounds.

targetmeas2.jpg

rapidtarget.jpg

Am I saying you will be able to shoot a nats nutts off at 600 yards? Hell no BUT if you are a skilled shooter and noramlly shoot at that distance, you have the weapon that will be capable, ARE YOU?

I hold my own quite well with Iron's out to 100, and a decient shot out to 300 with optics, BUT over that......Screw it I don't care to even try, if it's game I will get closer, if it's a zombie I will add more distance..... ;)

Good luck, you do have a very nice rifle, carbine or full length, either way HOLD on to it! It is a GREAT battle rifle! Shoot it all you can afford YOU will NEVER wear it out!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom