Look at what followed me home

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You can fry those up just like soft shell crabs. Just saying.

Seriously though, you cannot harrass wildlife. Just like LEO it will depend on the agent attitude if he arrest you or not.

How was he harrassing it? The animal followed him to his home, so he decided to feed it... Now, I just re-looked at the picture and noticed the animal is leashed... that is not such a good idea. If it stays around on its own outside there is nothing you can do, but keeping it tied up is definitely not something you want to get caught doing.

gunut

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    Do you really believe that fawn followed him home?

Harasment of wildlife can cover a lot of situations. Just like I posted, depends on the game warden's attitude and interpretation of what he sees or hears.

Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    That is a 20oz coke bottle. It killed almost half of it on the first feeding. This little feller was so skinny. No it is not leashed, just put the collar on it. When I saw it it was just walking along and didn’t even try to hide and it didn’t even bleep. When I picked it up it started to root looking for a tit. Licking the sweet off my neck. That is the main reason I brought it home. It was hungry.

Top Bottom