Louisiana to Resume Executions Adding New Methods.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Instead of allowing the left to go after a drug co for supplying a product they should use what they have. The cops are always seizing 1000s of kilos of fentanyl & just the weight of 3 grains of sand will kill you. Give them 20 cc that should do it. The only down side is the killer would feel good for a short time.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    1000000622.jpg

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    If we as a state is going to have a death sentence imposed by the courts for what ever reason then the sentence needs to be carried out in a timely manner by whatever manner is chosen.. Only if swift and actual sentence is carried out then there will be no deterant if the sentenced sits waiting for 10/15/20/25/30 or more years before actually being carried out....... drill sgt.

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    Instead of allowing the left to go after a drug co for supplying a product they should use what they have. The cops are always seizing 1000s of kilos of fentanyl & just the weight of 3 grains of sand will kill you. Give them 20 cc that should do it. The only down side is the killer would feel good for a short time.
    I actually like Abby's idea of giving them large amounts of fentanyl. Let them go out with a buzz. The illegals are bringing it over for free, there is plenty already stored, and it's a "renewable resource" because they're constantly bringing more (and you know they always will).

It wouldn't really cost money like all other methods do. No materials to build or consume like all other methods do. No ammo wasted with firing squads (most important aspect? LOL). No electricity generated/consumed.

Might be a crazy experiment to bring large amounts of that fentanyl into prisons as well? LMFAO

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I actually like Abby's idea of giving them large amounts of fentanyl. Let them go out with a buzz. The illegals are bringing it over for free, there is plenty already stored, and it's a "renewable resource" because they're constantly bringing more (and you know they always will).

It wouldn't really cost money like all other methods do. No materials to build or consume like all other methods do. No ammo wasted with firing squads (most important aspect? LOL). No electricity generated/consumed.

Might be a crazy experiment to bring large amounts of that fentanyl into prisons as well? LMFAO
    There could be paid-for Helicopter hunts, where people Fenty-dart caught-red-handed death row inmates. PPV it and use the $ for individual income tax relief.

Do it on the southern border, until
    it's known as a haunted hellscape that no one wants to cross....

Toodamgoofy

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Tioga, Louisiana
    I like the fentanyl usage aspect. I work in a jail and they’re always bringing that stuff in shoved up the old prison purse. Have you ever seen or watched a person who is actively overdosing? It’s not pretty and trust me they’re not enjoying it.

As far as the speedy execution? Yes!!! I believe that the death sentence should be carried out within a month of the one and only appeal process and that should not take more than one month after conviction. It takes a unanimous decision to declare a guilty verdict so twice should suffice. Quit feeding them and housing them and start televised death sentences. Talk about a deterrent?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    The Average Inmate in Louisiana costs something like $35,000yr? For some reason I think Death Row inmates are significantly higher, perhaps due to appeals and all.

How long does it take the gov to steal enough income tax from the average citizen to cover the average inmate for one year? 10, 20yrs+? Those taxes go to a lot more than just prisoners....

Louisiana is a top 5 of the world's highest incarceration rates/prisoner holdings iirc.

-10yrs ago "they" were releasing rape suspects in order to hold people who possessed Weed. I hope La is past that kind of BS. I know some rules on possession changed over that time.

This state is allllllll kinds of corrupt, and the government is full of evil morons and liars, like we witnessed during the Constitutional Carry debate.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom