Louisiana to Resume Executions Adding New Methods.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redman2869

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2024
    Marrero
    As much fentanyl as the police recover off of the streets each day, I really don't buy the argument that it's hard to find lethal injection drugs.
    That’s definitely another option. Get it off the streets! But the government would have to be cooperative and not guilty of funneling it and taking a cut!

MrNorm60

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2023
    Prairieville
    I actually like Abby's idea of giving them large amounts of fentanyl. Let them go out with a buzz. The illegals are bringing it over for free, there is plenty already stored, and it's a "renewable resource" because they're constantly bringing more (and you know they always will).

It wouldn't really cost money like all other methods do. No materials to build or consume like all other methods do. No ammo wasted with firing squads (most important aspect? LOL). No electricity generated/consumed.

Might be a crazy experiment to bring large amounts of that fentanyl into prisons as well? LMFAO
    Just for.your information, straight fentanyl is not a high, but a painful death.I know this for a fact, as my son was poisoned and died a horrific death from it. Get your facts straight!!!

Roadkingclsc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Bogalusa La
    I don't trust the Government to fill a pot hole, as many over zealous DA's and **** poor police work that can happen I don't think our government is reliable enough to be trusted with something as final as executing one of it's citizens

MSST8DOG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I believe a single .38 spl to back of head would work, is not expensive and painless.
    I personally believe in the "punishment fits the crime" scenario. It is a fact that if you don't like it enjoy the results enough you won't repeat the action.
    I'm actual fire public hanging for murderers and such but with a slight change of procedure. Instead of dropping them through a hole and breaking their neck it would be much more effective for others to decide not to follow in their footsteps of they were just lifted by a rope and pulley up to the bottom of the courthouse balcony and allowed to "dance" until they decided to stop and be still. The folks that see it should feel led to NOT do whatever he was guilty of.

My dad NEVER, not once, say me down and said "Now son, you shouldn't do "x", this is why, and now you get to sit in the corner without your game". My punishment for the crime and I didn't ever want to do that again.

I like the attitude I heard a woman express once.... "DISARM rapists". Definite deterrent.

Toodamgoofy

Don’t sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Just for.your information, straight fentanyl is not a high, but a painful death.I know this for a fact, as my son was poisoned and died a horrific death from it. Get your facts straight!!!
    I work in a jail and I have seen my fair share of fentanyl overdoses and you’re very right sir. The people that misuse or abuse drugs and especially fentanyl are not having a fun day. It’s actually very scary, ugly and dangerous much less extremely painful.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Most of my replies were jokes. I'm anti-Death Penalty (outside of the caught-red-handed crimes I have mentioned above in my joking responses, to which I'd add Politicians who use Deception/Fraud against The People) because the Government is (mostly) run by idiots, a-holes, liars, evil thieves, murderous scoundrels, and morons. I 100% support Legal Dueling, which would change the culture around street killings and gangs...because there is honor and courage in a duel but no honor or courage in a drive-by or street killing, 100% support 2A, and Self-And-Community Defense.

The challenge of what to do with all of the evil in this modern day...I am for exile, whether it's desert camps or an island built in a raging sea, IDGAF, but we can't kill people with a Government that we know is corrupt, in revenge over crimes, and claim to be good people...it's just another brand of hypocrisy IMO, especially over moral laws and not truly in the defense of people. Most law enforcement these days is simply revenge for an unapproved act. It's not really the active defense of a community. If it was there would be a lot more cops sitting in parking lots.

Unpopular facts, but still facts in the world I see.

If someone brings Fentanyl into the country & gets caught, someone sex traffics a minor, or a citizen is caught distributing laced drugs (not a victimless crime), there are a lot of Islands where they can be dropped off so the public is made safer. That would make the public a LOT safer than high bail, where the criminals have a gang with $100ks cash waiting to bail them out.

Last edited:

geauxcanes2024

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2024
    Baton rouge
    There could be paid-for Helicopter hunts, where people Fenty-dart caught-red-handed death row inmates. PPV it and use the $ for individual income tax relief.

Do it on the southern border, until
    it's known as a haunted hellscape that no one

I actually like Abby's idea of giving them large amounts of fentanyl. Let them go out with a buzz. The illegals are bringing it over for free, there is plenty already stored, and it's a "renewable resource" because they're constantly bringing more (and you know they always will).

It wouldn't really cost money like all other methods do. No materials to build or consume like all other methods do. No ammo wasted with firing squads (most important aspect? LOL). No electricity generated/consumed.

Might be a crazy experiment to bring large amounts of that fentanyl into prisons as well? LMFAO
    You need to realize when Trump announced new options for executions they weren't just for inmates they are for us. Belief in Jesus sentence is decapitation according to Talmud law.

cactusblob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2024
    louisiana
    You need to realize when Trump announced new options for executions they weren't just for inmates they are for us. Belief in Jesus sentence is decapitation according to Talmud law.
    I'm not worried about Jews or Christians, it's the demon-possessed camel jockeys I pray against. The Quran is the problem. Jesus is the solution!

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I'm actually pro-life, outside of caught-red-handed acts of sexual abuse of humans, murder, identity theft, and abuse of power against individuals. My comment was really a joke.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    I always thought, in the name of justice, to use the same method to kill the criminal that he used to kill his victim. And do it at the same location he committed the crime. Some sanitary, wipe his arm with an alcohol swab to prevent infection, then start an I.V. so he can just drift off to sleep type of punishment? Bullhockey!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom