Low-ballers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    huh bruh are you trying to say Didley has an anger management problem? Are you mental?

I know, right? I'm like a monk. Nothing pierces this calm demeanor.

And here I thought this post was in reference to an offer I sent yesterday, that was reasonable, considering they're asking about twice what the item is worth.

Seriously though, Didley. If you didn't want to sell the guy your stuff, just say no thanks or ignore them.

I normally do. I missed my run this morning so I guess I'm just a little on edge.

me? maybe.

i posted the conversation. you agree with my explanation or do you agree with his and the guy 'deserves' getting treated like that?

i honestly don't see why the guy should have been **** on and cyberstalked

Because I'm in a bad mood and he sent me a ******** offer. Also, he didn't just accept my no, he then went on to insinuate that I don't actually want to sell mine because of the 100+ others on craigslist who actually "want to sell."

The cyberstalking didn't ensue until I mentioned it in the email. At which point I was starting to have a good time with it.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Didley is 7 feet tall and has a large ego. I would too if I was a giant. I think $500 is more than fair for everything but just cause I feel bad that you need to "pay your rent" I will give you $525.

See, my bitching has already improved my offers.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Low ballers usually have more money than the rest of us because they will actually throw a low price out to see if it works. You know the old saying of "If you ask all they can say is no".

I think I have proven I can say a lot more than "no."

Lol

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I know, right? I'm like a monk. Nothing pierces this calm demeanor.

I normally do. I missed my run this morning so I guess I'm just a little on edge.
    why? still worried about the little ankle biter making you scream like a lil girl? LOL! just kidding, maybe you could post something really amazingly cheap on cl and post his email for contact.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    why? still worried about the little ankle biter making you scream like a lil girl? LOL! just kidding, maybe you could post something really amazingly cheap on cl and post his email for contact.

:rofl:

I could put it in the casual encounters section and he'd probably be happy about it.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I am like to offer you $5,000 for your wares but will from you need a "Cashier's check" totalling amount of $15,000 for this transaction to have made occur. You see, bank of mine has international limitations of $20,000 that must be sent for transaction, as they wish not to be bothered with many small transfers of moneys. I am sure you understand my situation. Please send your check for $15,000 and once I have cleared it through bank of mine, I will post haste wire you $20,000 of American.

-Your faithful Nigerian Prince

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    They made an offer. Maybe that's all they could afford and took a shot at it.
    I can't see the condemnation over this. Any time you place an ad to sell you will always have offers way lower than what you want. Just ignore those offers and go on.

Sheesh.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I am like to offer you $5,000 for your wares but will from you need a "Cashier's check" totalling amount of $15,000 for this transaction to have made occur. You see, bank of mine has international limitations of $20,000 that must be sent for transaction, as they wish not to be bothered with many small transfers of moneys. I am sure you understand my situation. Please send your check for $15,000 and once I have cleared it through bank of mine, I will post haste wire you $20,000 of American.

-Your faithful Nigerian Prince

This isn't even funny. You don't even know how many times my mom has called me asking if this was legit. And I swear if she's the millionth visitor to a website one more time all hell is going to break lose.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Didley, sell me that FDE Glock.

JR1572

Someone offered me a partial trade for an FDE G19 for the press and a couple other things. Said I didn't want to part it out just yet. PM'd him the next day and he had already ordered a hornady press :(

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    So where can I find all these $275 550b's I need another. I've become to lazy to change toolheads now... Can you ask your new friend Kevin if he'd kindly ship one my way?

Top Bottom