Low-ballers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I like this thread! Give that low baller a piece of your mind!

Just so you know though man, I'm not a "low baller" and $500 is about what I'd offer too :( I'm not looking cause I've got a hornady press, but of I were I might be talked up to $600. Certainly not trying to rain on your parade or anything, continue rant.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    im confused. he's made 5 posts on that board. is he a big deal over there? why stalk him around the net?

edit. i reread it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338401305.074170.jpg

BrandonLSU

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I've been looking to get some reloading equipment...You sir have a nice setup and I am interested. I would like to offer you a no hassle $17.32 for the entire outfit AND I will allow you to either pack up everything in the large bubble wrap and mail it to me OR you may pack up everything in large bubble wrap and drive to Ponchatoula and I will meet up with you and buy you a McDonald's hamburger for the ride back to Slidell so that you will not have to arrive at home hungry (ergo saving you money). Let's say this Saturday morning at 10:15 at the 1st street fire station, they have free coffee! PM me if you are going to be late!

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I like this thread! Give that low baller a piece of your mind!

Just so you know though man, I'm not a "low baller" and $500 is about what I'd offer too :( I'm not looking cause I've got a hornady press, but of I were I might be talked up to $600. Certainly not trying to rain on your parade or anything, continue rant.

For everything? That is impractical.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    For everything? That is impractical.

Just saying that's how much I would pay for it personally. I dont think the stuff retains its value like glocks do lol. I fully understand you disagree and we wouldn't come to an agreement on it, but I understand where the other guy was coming from on the numbers. That's all, wasn't trying to troll you or anything.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Just saying that's how much I would pay for it personally. I dont think the stuff retains its value like glocks do lol. I fully understand you disagree and we wouldn't come to an agreement on it, but I understand where the other guy was coming from on the numbers. That's all, wasn't trying to troll you or anything.

I respect opinions, but we're talking the press $450, the strong mount, the case feeder $250, 3 dillon conversion sets $40 each, 6 die sets $40ish each, and the other odds and ends... I just don't see how even used that only adds up to 500 or 600.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Ive had better deals by making offers when I really didnt need something, just figured for that price I couldnt pass up.

Sometimes the deal is so good you have to buy it. Even if it's to sell it right after for a quick buck. I don't think my prices are insanely good, but I believe they're a fair start point for negotiations.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    This isn't even funny. You don't even know how many times my mom has called me asking if this was legit. And I swear if she's the millionth visitor to a website one more time all hell is going to break lose.

Why would any Nigerian royal send a commoner from another land any red cent? Have you trained her In the ways of Google-fu?

Top Bottom