LSU allowing flag burning

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    an early report from a friend on facebook: "That hippie ran like a punk under the guard of police to an awaiting police cruiser and was wisked away....and he didnt even burn the flag....HAHHAHAHAHAHAH The angry mob actually chased him"

The poster is an Army Officer who apparently was on scene.

Apparently, he didn't really believe in what he was about to do. :D

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Top- it must be true!!! **NWS for language, possibly** Turn the sound down low! :D

No wonder the wimp retreated!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What a puss! He should have gone through with it!

The videos are kind of funny, and the patriotism is nice, but those people have fallen into this idiots trap.

Besides, he will get the last laugh. He is going to end up being a professor at a university in the US and teach your children and/or grandchildren.;)

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    These videos is what gives me hope for the future.

I try and tell folks not to fret we have Tea Parties and that hasn’t happened in a LONG TIME! Hell you can barely have a conversation now days without getting pissed over politics.

However like I said. Seeing young folks get pissed off and get united over something like this should give hope.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    These videos is what gives me hope for the future.

I try and tell folks not to fret we have Tea Parties and that hasn’t happened in a LONG TIME! Hell you can barely have a conversation now days without getting pissed over politics.

However like I said. Seeing young folks get pissed off and get united over something like this GIVES ME HOPE!

I still think college kids are gutless! That mob was probably motivated by adults who live in the real world. If I am wrong, I am okay with it. But I have seen the phony liberal indoctrination at our colleges ruin more than a few people.

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I don't think he thought his cunning plan all the way through...

That said, I am saddened, though not surprised, he had to run for police protection. They(the students) are too ignorant to know what they have done.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

That said, I am saddened, though not surprised, he had to run for police protection. They(the students) are too ignorant to know what they have done.

I am with you too! But I think the kids were acquiesced by the adults on scene. Look they are still kids.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I still think college kids are gutless! That mob was probably motivated by adults who live in the real world. If I am wrong, I am okay with it. But I have seen the phony liberal indoctrination at our colleges ruin more than a few people.

Me too but let's not over shadow what just happen.

These kids heard that someone was going to burn the US Flag and united in opposition to it.

The problem is leadership. There is none. So much of a lack in leadership that these kids are dying to speak out against the political BS that's going on as of late and THIS seemed like their only chance to do something so they POUNCED on it! They are tired of the BS going on just like most everyone else.

Give them some leadership and have them protesting against some MORE worthy things and then we'd be in better business.

But I'll take action first in hopes of better action later.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

You have the right to protest and people have the right to tell you, you're wrong.

As long as he is not physically assaulted, I don't see the problem.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Here's what i saw on that page. Is this a red x to you?

AmericanEagle_34.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I can live with being an "ignorant caveman" when it comes to this. Sue me.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Me too but let's not over shadow what just happen.

These kids heard that someone was going to burn the US Flag and united in opposition to it.

The problem is leadership. There is none. So much of a lack in leadership that these kids are dying to speak out against the political BS that's going on as of late and THIS seemed like their only chance to do something so they POUNCED on it! They are tired of the BS going on just like most everyone else.

Give them some leadership and have them protesting against some MORE worthy things and then we'd be in better business.

But I'll take action first in hopes of better action later.

If their protests were in the name of the right to protest and not in the name of "flag burining is desecration", or "it should be against the law", or worse; intimidation. Though some will say that ALL protests are to stir some type of intimidation.

I hope there are some follow up interviews of the anti-anti-protesters to get their reasoning.

Top Bottom