LSU Folks: Got Muslim?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Islamist are using a perverted edition of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals." Same desired end game as liberal douches > Turning the country into submissive morons.

With one catch; the Islamist will then kill us! :help:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Islamist are using a perverted edition of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals." Same desired end game as liberal douches > Turning the country into submissive morons.

With one catch; the Islamist will then kill us! :help:

Come on man... Don't you know they are peace loving, they have no agenda.. Just wait till the rest of the crew reads what you wrote... You f'ing Muslim hater..

On a side note, I tend to agree..

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Come on man... Don't you know they are peace loving, they have no agenda.. Just wait till the rest of the crew reads what you wrote... You f'ing Muslim hater..

On a side note, I tend to agree..

I don't think anyone doubts the intentions of a "true" Islamist.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La

That said, **** the Muslim Brotherhood.

That video is indicative of some people not tolerating an injustice.. I have never seen anyone treated that way by anyone.. Not saying it doesn't happen but I have been fortunate enough never to have seen anything like that in person.. I have witnessed racial issues between blacks and whites.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    That video is indicative of some people not tolerating an injustice.. I have never seen anyone treated that way by anyone.. Not saying it doesn't happen but I have been fortunate enough never to have seen anything like that in person.. I have witnessed racial issues between blacks and whites.
    Oh, so you only talk such big **** when there's no Muslims around to hear it, then?

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    But, but, muslims are peaceful people right?:rolleyes: The bad stuff in this article cant possibly be true! :confused: Say it isnt so. Islam as a religion of terrorist? NO. So who going to post on this thread in support of Muslims, and post a bunch of useless links of all the great stuff they have done for the world? Dont forget the links to the articles about all the bombings and killings around the world. Just to keep it all in perspective. Heres a link, very graphic http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=299_1320002757&comments=1

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I'm having trouble parsing your writing.

Are you saying all Muslims are part of the Muslim Brotherhood?

You seem incapable of separating a part from the whole.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Last I checked christians killed more people than any other group in history. Convert or die gave most people the religion they have now. It really just boils down to where you were born, religions are largely geographical.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Don't we already have one muslim turned religious debate thread going? Do we really need another?

If you have a problem with terrorists, muslim or not, identify them as such.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Lately ? Here in the U.S. ? Have they made any threats in the last week ? Leave that tired old argument at home and deal with today's reality .

Believe it or not I do "deal with it" as you say. I have known several muslims in my life (all very well educated) and had one as a student teacher working on his phD recently. The ones that I have known are good people that are here for the education and advancements our society has to offer. There are radicals in any group, christians too. I have trouble lumping an entire group as evil is the only point I tried to make.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Forgot to add that my student teacher goes to LSU as well. He has told me that he knows some radical type people, but in his opinion they do not speak for the majority of people he knows and grew up with.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I have trouble lumping an entire group as evil is the only point I tried to make.
    Believe or not , I do too . I was just questioning your assertion that Christians are just as dangerous . I see that point being made all the time and just felt like responding to it . I feel that radical Islam is the biggest danger facing us today , but I will agree that not all Muslims are radical .

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Believe or not , I do too . I was just questioning your assertion that Christians are just as dangerous . I see that point being made all the time and just felt like responding to it . I feel that radical Islam is the biggest danger facing us today , but I will agree that not all Muslims are radical .
    I
    Then you and I agree! There's good and bad in every group. I just hate to see an entire group thrown under the buss. I learned a lot about their culture through the guy I had under me last year. I have friends that are buddhist as well (I'm a bit diverse) and the folks I associate with pretty much all want the same thing, to learn, have a career, and a family. Do I have a problem with looking through a magnifying glass at a particular group, no I do not.

Good people are good people, bad people are bad people. I tell my students all the time, it's not color BUT CLASS that defines you.

To everyone involved here have a good day and best wishes to you and yours.

Top Bottom