LW-15 Group buy ROUND 2

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scottr88

Feb 9, 2009
    Gonzales
    Enjoyed meeting Alan,it was great talking to him about the new shooting range he will be building.The lowers are great,the uppers fit nicely on them and they are lightweight,and the trigger pull,is actually kinda good on them,no creep in the trigger???

aaron_j

Jan 1, 2012
    Meraux,La
    Picked mine up today! Thanks again to Vince for setting this all up, and it was nice to meet Allen. He and his family are very hospitable, and didnt mind my 2.5yr old son talking their ear off! Looking forward to dealing with Allen again.

headspace

*Banned*
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Picked up my lowers this morning, conveniently after work. Thanks a bunch Alan, for taking time out and making it easy for us. I hope your new thing takes off like a rocket.

Thanks Vince and Joe Bob outfitters for a successful group buy. Liking my lowers

Boutdoors

Sep 16, 2011
    Lacombe
    Picked up my 2 lowers this evening everything went great,except for traffic in the rain.Thanks to all who put this together.Allen seams top notch and I'm sure his range will do great.Now lets get those uppers in and have some fun!

aaron_j

Jan 1, 2012
    Meraux,La
    if anyone else hasnt picked thiers up and would like to sell it contact me soon. im getting another, and will pick up more while im spending time and money driving to Alan.

Quas

IT'S GOOD TO BE THE KING
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Simmer down now, I'm next in line for one!!! I've only heard from one guy since the order was placed and I think Alan bought his :(

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom