LW-15 Group buy ROUND 2

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SicilianSecrets

Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    Hey guys, I ordered a lower from this group buy, and my check cleared last week. I have my eye on another buy this week, but will need all the available cash I have. If anyone is interested in my lower, just give me the cash, and when you pick up yours, you can pick up mine after the required background check. Just send me a pm and we can meet, then we can let LNSvince know that my lower will be going to you. Appreciate it guys. $85 cash and you get an extra complete lower.

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    The lowers have arrived. They are all present and accounted for! We will be available tomorrow from 0930 to 1100 and 1300 until 2000; and Friday from 0800 until 2000. I wanted to at least let those of you who plan to pick them up over the next few days know our availability.
    There is no need to go the Duplesis Rd address unless you want to see where the range is going to be built. Vince has posted our current FFL address, on Magnolia Oaks Drive.

I saw above that there might be some side deals on who a lower is for. Unless Vince lets me know different, I will only go by the list I have!

thanks
    Alan

cnodie1

Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    The lowers have arrived. They are all present and accounted for! We will be available tomorrow from 0930 to 1100 and 1300 until 2000; and Friday from 0800 until 2000. I wanted to at least let those of you who plan to pick them up over the next few days know our availability.
    There is no need to go the Duplesis Rd address unless you want to see where the range is going to be built. Vince has posted our current FFL address, on Magnolia Oaks Drive.

I saw above that there might be some side deals on who a lower is for. Unless Vince lets me know different, I will only go by the list I have!

thanks
    Alan

What's your schedule like for this weekend? May come up for the gun show Saturday or Sunday.

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    What's your schedule like for this weekend? May come up for the gun show Saturday or Sunday.

I am available Saturday. I have a small class all day, but can break for a few minutes to handle the lower. At some point after lunch, we will go shoot. Sunday I plan to shoot in Thobodaux and will be gone until about 3PM, but available after that. Give me a call and we can coordinate 225-341-3116.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    how long would you be willing to hold onto the lowers? i have 3 out that way but didn't want to make the trip out there until the uppers came in to save gas.

LNSvince

May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Allen,
    We should be there today. [ 5 of them are going to me and my employees ! ]

Thank YOU for handling this.........
    Now we can talk about me getting my "Early Bird Certificate"

Vince

GunRelated

Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    When are the uppers coming in? I am sure we can work it out.

From what I gather, there is no set date for delivery on the uppers. Spike's is waiting on a shipment of bolts to complete the uppers before they are sent to JoeBob. Hopefully it wont be much longer, but who can say.

POPPY

Dec 19, 2011
    LOUISIANA
    THANKS

I picked up my lowers today from alan in prairieville. I am very pleased with the lowers and also the professionalism of alan and geaux. Alan is very knoledgable and personable.
    Thanks again to these guys.

aaron_j

Jan 1, 2012
    Meraux,La
    man, wish I wouldve seen this earlier! or yesterday for that matter, spent the day piddling around with my wife, daughter, son, mom and m.i.l. and couldve taken my lil boy and came and picked my two up.

whats your schedule like for next fri/sat/sun?

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    man, wish I wouldve seen this earlier! or yesterday for that matter, spent the day piddling around with my wife, daughter, son, mom and m.i.l. and couldve taken my lil boy and came and picked my two up.

whats your schedule like for next fri/sat/sun?

I should be availavle Friday and Saturday. Give me a call when you have an idea of when you can make it and we can work it out.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom