Militia members take over federal building

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I rarely insult someone directly especially over the internet because its kind of a douche move to talk **** from the safety of a computer screen but you are an idiot!!

A nudge here and a nudge there is how the BLM has been able to steal the west (the blm owns more than 50% of the land in the western states) from the families who have been there for over 100 years. Call it death by a 1000 cuts. Call it the Nudge theory or call it the overton window.

See the goal of progressives is total control of a society but they know they cant just sieze power in one foul swoop or you end up with a blood bath, so they nudge here and they nudge their and some times they float the idea of a shove so that the public will willingly scoot over, all this for so called noble causes like save a turtle, save a fish, save the childern, save the planet. The ultimate goal is to get the public to believe the government is the master and we serve them.

Again your an idiot or a dirt bag who gets his rocks off through exerting power over people, if you cant see how this is the case.

Ok, I've been reading your foolish posts for a while now and have held back because i don't know your situation. I will give you this advice though, he who can't spell or remotely use proper grammar should never call someone else an idiot. I do not believe the poor excuse for gun owners in Oregon are anything more than a bunch of dumb asses that are playing dress up to get a little attention. Have fun living in your dream world but please feel free to not respond to any of my post because I'm an idiot and I will return the favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    There are super lax gun laws and no BLM in Afghanistan. Plus land is hella cheap. Since our government is so over bearing and tyrannical for all you 3%s, DVs, and other assorted derps, why not head out? Seriously. Go. Don't worry, if you are close to Kabul you can get spotty Internet and still get on here and talk all your ********. Don't forget your 3XL multicam, weekend warrior training gear, and your temple index.

It's actually pretty pathetic because this whole group/movement has actually squandered a decent opertunity to make a viable argument in this situation, but their leadership is a bunch of buffoons. Remember gents, you are who your friends are. These guys are not the guys you should want to be the face of your movement. They are the equivalent of the rifle OC lardasses in Starbucks.

If these clowns don't stand down soon they will become nothing near a randy weaver/ruby ridge level memory. They will become the punchline of all the new right wing 3% pro2A jokes. Their images will forever be remembered in memes highlighting the most ignorant and inconceived attempt at protest for generations. They will be a failure. That failure will be the face of the pro2A movement and that will be bad.

On a side note, I'm glad to see this place never disappointing. Glad to see the devolution is still in progress. Keep up the good work:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I will give you this advise though, he who can't spell or remotely use proper grammar should never call someone else an idiot.

Spelling troll here! you meant "advice" not "advise"... Just thought it was ironic. :D

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Spelling troll here! you meant "advice" not "advise"... Just thought it was ironic. :D

Beat me to it. If you are going to stoop to calling out someone about their spelling or grammar instead of attacking their argument, at least proofread your **** before you post. Sadly, I bet he proofed it twice before he hit the post button.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Beat me to it. If you are going to stoop to calling out someone about their spelling or grammar instead of attacking their argument, at least proofread your **** before you post. Sadly, I bet he proofed it twice before he hit the post button.

Stoop? Yeah I guess I did. Did you mean I proofed it twice?

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    There are super lax gun laws and no BLM in Afghanistan. Plus land is hella cheap. Since our government is so over bearing and tyrannical for all you 3%s, DVs, and other assorted derps, why not head out? Seriously. Go.

Why is it that whenever someone disagrees with the Gov't, their "supporters" (or at least people who disagree with the people complaining) always fall back on "If you don't like it, then leave!" (and they usually list some absurd place like Somalia)? Telling someone to leave in no way gives strength to whatever argument you are attempting to make.

if-you-dont-like-the-government-why-dont-you-just-leave-no-way-why-should-i-leave-theyre-the-ones-who-suck-office-space.jpg

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I usually hear the "if you don't like the freedom of America, then leave", not the other way around....

Its good to see that the irony wasnt wasted on every one.

There once was a time in the west where the feds said "go settle the land and work it and its yours". A hundred years goes by and the feds tell your great great great grand kids, "pay us a royalty or we kick you off our land." This happened up and down the bayous and rivers here in Louisiana too if memory serves me correctly. Seems to me that sort of thing flies in the face of the freedom this country's founding principals. If I'm a derp and should go live in the hills of Afganistan because of it some people here should travel back in time 30 years and go live in an eastern block country.

Last edited:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Why is it that whenever someone disagrees with the Gov't, their "supporters" (or at least people who disagree with the people complaining) always fall back on "If you don't like it, then leave!" (and they usually list some absurd place like Somalia)? Telling someone to leave in no way gives strength to whatever argument you are attempting to make.

Its good to see that the irony wasnt wasted on every one.

It is equally as good to see the lack of ability of some to detect my sarcasm and cynicism.

Glad to see y'all solving all the country's problems via Bayoushooter.com. A truer display of pure patriotism and service to one's nation has never been seen. I can sleep conformably at night knowing that the members of this forum are actively serving the greater good via Wi-Fi and good ole American internet activism. Who need troops serving over seas when we have true patriots like all of you.

You guys are a ****ing joke.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    It is equally as good to see the lack of ability of some to detect my sarcasm and cynicism.

Glad to see y'all solving all the country's problems via Bayoushooter.com. A truer display of pure patriotism and service to one's nation has never been seen. I can sleep conformably at night knowing that the members of this forum are actively serving the greater good via Wi-Fi and good ole American internet activism. Who need troops serving over seas when we have true patriots like all of you.

Lmfao

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by

Yeah I will admit I miss sarcasm over the internet with regularity, so that said....

You agree what the blm and other governmental agencies have done is an afront to freedom you just think we are dickbags for just pissing and moaning about it on the interwebs?

Seriously I am at a lose for where you come down on this issue.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Yeah I will admit I miss sarcasm over the internet with regularity, so that said....

You agree what the blm and other governmental agencies have done is an afront to freedom you just think we are dickbags for just pissing and moaning about it on the interwebs?

Seriously I am at a lose for where you come down on this issue.

You win the prize!!

How many calls have you made to your government reps in DC? How many emails have you sent? What, exactly, have you don in reference to this issue besides voice support for a bunch of idiots supporting 2 guys who TURNED THEMSELVES OVER and don't even necessarily agree with, nor are connected to the protesters? I am guessing you haven't done **** but cry on here.

NEWS FLASH:

The people who need to hear a lot of the things you guys are saying (and I agree with in spirit) DON"T ACCEPT CONSTITUENT FEEDBACK FROM BAYOUSHOOTER.COM!

That's why y'all are a joke.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    You win the prize!!

How many calls have you made to your government reps in DC? How many emails have you sent? What, exactly, have you don in reference to this issue besides voice support for a bunch of idiots supporting 2 guys who TURNED THEMSELVES OVER and don't even necessarily agree with, nor are connected to the protesters? I am guessing you haven't done **** but cry on here.

NEWS FLASH:

The people who need to hear a lot of the things you guys are saying (and I agree with in spirit) DON"T ACCEPT CONSTITUENT FEEDBACK FROM BAYOUSHOOTER.COM!

Fair enough I accept your assesment and will correct my actions. I will send a a few emails to our congressmen today.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    You win the prize!!

NEWS FLASH:

What!? The congressman of Louisiana don't check this forum?! Why am I even here? :mad:

Top Bottom