Miscreants casing my place.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    My machete gun only comes with one round, but it is always fresh.
    Machete-Gun.jpg

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    So what would u have done if they both jumped your A$$ and beat you to death ??????? is it worth losing your life and leaving your mom alone ?

I mean I get the point of what you tried to do but you do NOT own a firearm and last I remember you do not have much combative empty hand skills so even though they were kids it was two of them against you and the chances of them stomping you till you get more sense was a little higher ......

Why not just snap a cell phone pic and call the police to file a report ???????

Sometimes you are better off as a good witness than as a dead victim ..........

Did not have my phone on me for once, the time I needed it....
    Yes, it was dangerous to get that close.

Chad, nice machete joke. :rofl:

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Awaiting number from the detective for a Sgt. Dore whom will take the info.
    They are quite interested.

Are you ok? Tonight try and pay attention without following them. Be keen. Don't die. That is if there are not already multiple uniforms staked out. Make sure you rack a fresh round.

Last edited:

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Umm, the extremely large section 8 apartment complex right off of doucet may have something to do with it. Constantly trouble makers wander out and go do stupid things. There's one that regularly vandalizes the church right there. It's summer, you live around a large apartment complex, not to mention all of the smaller ones right there (I used to live at Green Briar Condo's). Kids will be out and about all summer long. I'm not saying don't take note, but it's nothing unusual either.

If you mean Woodvale, yeah. I grew up there. After Lilly, it is becoming a center for undesirables. I realize these kids may not care, but need to be told that you don't go near other people's property. That may cause resompence that cannot be simply brought back.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Are you ok? Tonight try and pay attention without following them. Be keen. Don't die. That is if there are not already multiple uniforms staked out. Make sure you rack a fresh round.
    Haven't seen them, but it's not to say they are gone for good.

Very aware of the Tueller drill... That would have been nasty...

Tulse Luper

Besmirched!
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Metairie
    Awaiting number from the detective for a Sgt. Dore whom will take the info.
    They are quite interested.

That's the way to handle it. You can't be out in that parking lot all the time. Maybe the cops up patrols in the area now. Push the stats away from the thief's favor.

Also, how about contacting the apartment complex and inquire what kind of video surveillance is up if any?

Seriously, NATO, do what you can and all from a safe distance, but don't get yourself into a stupid position. Regret is a bitch.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Haven't seen them, but it's not to say they are gone for good.

Very aware of the Tueller drill... That would have been nasty...

I thought this was called the 762NATO drill. I didn't know it had anything to do with defending against a knife attack when armed with a holstered pistol.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    At least a dozen MCLMFs I know are now using rack a fresh round and swivel as code for masturbation. I was IMing with a serious carnivorein AFG earlier and i asked what he had planned for the day...nothin just gonna rack a few rounds and swivel

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    At least a dozen MCLMFs I know are now using rack a fresh round and swivel as code for masturbation. I was IMing with a serious carnivorein AFG earlier and i asked what he had planned for the day...nothin just gonna rack a few rounds and swivel

That is disgusting. I thought 762NATO was actually trying to provide sound tactical support.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Kiddo, and I mean this as a guy worried for ya, you don't know a F'in thing about the Tueller Drill. It ain't just a YouTube Vid. Don't get all cocky and secure.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Oh, you mean the icy glare. Perfected over years of use. Some have it, others don't. It is not easily learned.
    It basically is the best defense against zombies, liberals, CIA agents, terrorists, and stupid kids. Do look look at it long! This look may just kill.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Oh, you mean the icy glare. Perfected over years of use. Some have it, others don't. It is not easily learned.
    It basically is the best defense against zombies, liberals, CIA agents, terrorists, and stupid kids. Do look look at it long! This look may just kill.

I don't understand why you think it's the stare. You just texted me asking the same thing and I told you. The 762NATO method is racking a fresh round and putting your head on a swivel. Patent it.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    Kiddo, and I mean this as a guy worried for ya, you don't know a F'in thing about the Tueller Drill. It ain't just a YouTube Vid. Don't get all cocky and secure.

Truer words never spoken. Thanks, VG. Not claiming to be expert or even remotely trained in any of that... Yet.

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette

Ewww.... No idea that was used like that, but that's not what is meant by whatever this "rack a round and keep your head on a swivel" or "762NATO" drill crap is. That's disgusting.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Oh you may not have known but when you said it it was so dumb I had to use it as new code for skinning the cat. And if you think flgging your molly is gross your a moron.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dusty84
    Top Bottom