MSNBC anchor gets destroyed by radio host!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • optiic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    How can you make a comment about the content of Fox new's broadcast when you've just admited that you don't have cable and therefore have no clue as to what is being brodcast on Fox News. :rolleyes:

Art

Yes, you got me. I've never seen TV before. What's Fox News? It's just a show about foxes right?

I live 6 months a year away from home and we have satellite here. I also read news stories about Fox and stories generated by them. I also watch clips from time to time. How can you possibly comment about CNN or MSNBC if you don't watch them 24/7?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

See I can do that too.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    Yes, you got me. I've never seen TV before. What's Fox News? It's just a show about foxes right?

I live 6 months a year away from home and we have satellite here. I also read news stories about Fox and stories generated by them. I also watch clips from time to time. How can you possibly comment about CNN or MSNBC if you don't watch them 24/7?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

See I can do that too.

Have you seen me comment about CNN or MSNBC in this thread other than the clip in the opening post?
    As far as my post relating to you goes, I was commenying on what YOU had written.

Quote:
    " A great many of my contemporaries have completely stopped viewing any news on TV (hell, I don't even have cable) .

What am I supposed to take from this statement?

It tells me that you're bashing crap that you haven't seen.

Art

optiic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Have you seen me comment about CNN or MSNBC in this thread other than the clip in the opening post?
    As far as my post relating to you goes, I was commenying on what YOU had written.

Quote:
    " A great many of my contemporaries have completely stopped viewing any news on TV (hell, I don't even have cable) .

What am I supposed to take from this statement?

It tells me that you're bashing crap that you haven't seen.

Art

I think its pretty apartment I was trying to show that many younger people are forgoing traditional news outlets (tv) for the internet. This would show a possible reason for the swing in viewership considering Fox's core demographic.

Of course I've seen fox news before and still do. If you actually read my post you would have seen that I wrote that I used to watch it a good bit. To the point of getting burned out. Did you miss that? Do I have to watch it all day everyday to have an opinion? What about peoples opinion about CNN, is their opinion invalid because they don't watch it all day? Do you have an intelligent point to contribute or are you just going to flail around like that?

Please send me a list of subjects I'm allowed to have an opinion about. I would hate to offend your sensitive sensibilities.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I only get my news from the Internet now because of the fact everything you read there is true.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom