Nagant GB. Pick order posted.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robbie

Premium Member
    Nov 8, 2011
    Elmwood, LA 70123
    I'll bring a open tin for all to buy.
    I'll sell for same price as I paid.

440 rounds.
    60 spoken for.

20 rounds for $5.00 CA$H.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Gentlemen,

Thank you for a for a great group buy experienc. Got a lot of pm's warning me about putting my money on the line when people will likely back out. Fortunately, that wasn't the case here and we only had 1 person decide not to do it. Everyone else paid quickly and all but one person was available to meet Jake this evening.

Jake, thank you for taking care of the transfers. I know it was no small amount of time to invest. Tell your wife thanks as well for allowing a bunch of guys to invade her kitchen for a few hours.

Sorry to take the only Tula, but it had to be done... I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if you guys started fighting over it. The Christian thing to do was to remove the temptation from your path. :chuckle:

Thanks again!!

2011Corvette

May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    Thanks to the guys who put this together and made it all happen.
    Great to meet you all.

Sugar bug let me know when that ammo comes in and we can arrange a pickup. I appreciate what you did.

Armnhammer

Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Thank you for setting everything up josh. And thanks Jake for taking care of the transfers. Time to set up a group buy for some archangel stocks :)

erazir

Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    That was a lot of fun. Thanks guys! It was great meeting a lot of you. I hope those archangel stocks come out soon. We should do a group buy on those if possible just so we could get them in a timely fashion.

Cleburne

May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    I want to add my thanks to Josh and Jake also. It was my first experience with a group buy and it went extremely well.

CrkdLtr

Sep 12, 2006
    Thanks to those who organized and facilitated this. I've already stripped, disassembled and cleaned mine, less the stock. Looking forward to shooting it. Hopefully I'll do so on Tuesday.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Thanks to those who organized and facilitated this. I've already stripped, disassembled and cleaned mine, less the stock. Looking forward to shooting it. Hopefully I'll do so on Tuesday.

Over-achiever! I came home and went to bed!

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Haha! I agree.

Anyone else shocked at how disgusting the barrel is? I've been at it for about an hour. Not sure I'm using anything strong enough to clean it out though. I just filled it up with carb cleaner and am letting it sit.

Want to get the stock cleaned up as well and get back down to the wood. Jake showed me one he did. Looks superb.

Cleburne

May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    I think it's just TULAs that have cruddy bores. My two Izhevsk's are miror bright and look squeaky clean. I think TULA used inferior metal for their barrels. Just something I read on the interenet. (he he) :)

jslj11244

Big John
    Aug 10, 2009
    Jefferson Parish
    Kroil and about 20 min. of soaked patches down the barrel and mine was bright and spotless. That kroil really works. just soaked it good let it sit for awhile and start scrubbing. Actually i plugged the barrel and poured about a half can down the barrel and drained it after 20 min and it looked like liquid tar running out of the barrel

1911Dave

Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Cleaned mine up today. Impressed how nice the wood and bore is on it. Boiled by bolt in water and takes the cosmoline right off.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom