Need advice Glock 30 or Hk45c?? Final decision!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Thanks guys, I have really thought about it and want the hk45c. I haven't decided on the config yet however.

If anyone close by would let me try their's, that would be great.

How about this? If you can easily pick a $1200 gun over a $600 gun, just like that; then does it matter which one you get? You obviously can afford an additional $600 for the HK, so get it! If you don't like it sell it! Even at a loss with the HK, you will be able to afford other guns that you want to try.

Sounds to me like you don't have to skimp on a "one and done" purchase! Or, at least that's what I am gathering from what you posted.

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    Thanks guys, I have really thought about it and want the hk45c. I haven't decided on the config yet however.

If anyone close by would let me try their's, that would be great.

I would be happy to let you shoot mine. Will not be available to shoot until next Wednesday or Thursday. If either of those days work for you let me know. It is the LEM with the Todd green setup up....
    Also if you decide you do not like the safety/decocker you can switch is to LEM or vice versa....

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    If I carry a .45, it will be my USPc .45. hands down the best shooting compact .45 I have ever shot.

And there are some who like the M&P c and others who like the G30/G30S but they are not Koch Hounds. :)

There is a NIB HK P9S on the HK forum for only $2,500.

Last edited:

Young_gun7

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Kenner Louisiana
    I decided to go with the Sa Xdm 45c. Fits my hand better than the glock and somewhat better than the usp. Never got to handle a hk45c. Im happy.
    Pic 2 has the xdm next to my glock 19. I will add an xdm45 4.5 or a glock 21 eventually.

Attachments

• IMAG0513.jpg
      IMAG0513.jpg
      224.1 KB · Views: 82
    • IMAG0516.jpg
      IMAG0516.jpg
      231.6 KB · Views: 85

TomW

Recreational Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Prairieville, LA
    +1 on the XD(m). I got one last month and love it. Saved a few hundred bucks over the HK I was drooling over, but once I held, and shot the SA, I have NO regrets at all. Plus the SA kit gives you lots of extra goodies!

Top Bottom