Need opinion on knife maker Tim Horan

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gr460

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Covington, LA
    I do like the knife, but unfortunately I don't know how to add a picture to this thread. I did just post 2 pictures in the Public Gallery though.

Kevin1234

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Horan Knives ripped my charity off for $5000.00! He was suppose to make totally custom knives for a fundraiser but after several emails, calls and texts the event happened without the knives. 8 months later I finally get an email from him saying he is working on them... 14 months later I still haven't received anything so I demand a full refund as no products were delivered. He then refuses so I threaten legal action to regain my money, three days later 8 knives show up at my door. They are the cheapest knives he makes, no handle at all just para cord, not hardened and not even sharp! There is no logo on them at all, he was suppose to put out logo on it and the holders were bought at kmart for $13.99 and didn't even fit the knife! Horan is a con artist and I strongly recommend you steer clear!

cbr900son

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    broussard la
    Horan Knives ripped my charity off for $5000.00! He was suppose to make totally custom knives for a fundraiser but after several emails, calls and texts the event happened without the knives. 8 months later I finally get an email from him saying he is working on them... 14 months later I still haven't received anything so I demand a full refund as no products were delivered. He then refuses so I threaten legal action to regain my money, three days later 8 knives show up at my door. They are the cheapest knives he makes, no handle at all just para cord, not hardened and not even sharp! There is no logo on them at all, he was suppose to put out logo on it and the holders were bought at kmart for $13.99 and didn't even fit the knife! Horan is a con artist and I strongly recommend you steer clear!
    Wow. Seems like there should be some legal action you can take to get your money back.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom