Netflix streaming recomendation thread.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    it gets kinda......odd after a few episodes... I watched the first season then stopped.... Jericho is pretty good but it only has 2 seasons

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Anyone else try, Revolution? Its post apocalyptic survival. I'm watching episode 1. It pretty good.

Yup it's good and interesting I don't see it making any more than three seasons though waiting for the second half of the second season now they need to pull something good off to keep me wanting more.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    House of Cards
    American Horror Story
    Orange is the New Black
    End of Watch
    Ip Man and Ip Man 2
    Supernatural
    Walking Dead
    The Hunter
    Cabin in the Woods

I have House of Cards first because my wife and I loved it. Netflix is really putting together some great original programming.

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    Lost Girl is pretty good and Supernatural is very well written. Is it possible to download netflix shows so you can watch them later away from wifi ?

ddeacon1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Slidell, LA
    Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Dexter. Also, Hemlock Grove is a good way to burn through a weekend. It's both one of the best and one of the worst things I've seen on TV, but you just can't turn it off.

ETA: ooo this reminds me, they're putting up the last 4 seasons of Dexter on January 1. Bye-bye, family time!

If anyone missed an episode of Breaking Bad, AMC is running the entire series in a marathon over a few days next week.

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    Dexter
    Revenge
    Sons of Anarchy
    Flashpoint
    Jericho
    Tomorrow when the war began
    The colony
    Awake
    Orange is the new black
    Walking dead
    League
    Fire with fire
    White collar
    Psych
    Scandal

A few from my recently watched

oppsImissed

Rating - 94.6%
    35   2   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    somewhere south of I12
    I dont use netflix. I found www.megashare.info It streams new released movies before you can buy them at the store. Ive only heard of one person complaining about a virus from there. The feds have tried to shut the server down but have not suceeded. Its kinda controversal. Is it legal to watch these movies without paying for them? I really dont know. But I watch 3 or 4 every week .

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    They have several sites that you can watch from some are cams others are done well. I did the streaming like your talking about for awhile now I kinda go back in forth unless a series on Netflix has me hooked.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    House of Cards
    American Horror Story
    Orange is the New Black
    End of Watch
    Ip Man and Ip Man 2
    Supernatural
    Walking Dead
    The Hunter
    Cabin in the Woods

I have House of Cards first because my wife and I loved it. Netflix is really putting together some great original programming.

We signed up three days ago. Already on 18th episode of the Walking Dead. Thanks for the other recommendations.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    We signed up three days ago. Already on 18th episode of the Walking Dead. Thanks for the other recommendations.

The show is addicting. I watched the first season the first night I started watching it.

Breaking Bad is another must watch.

The Wire if its on Netflix is my favorite series I have ever watched. (edit.. just checked and saw that it was on disk only)

Last edited:

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    one of the best stories you gonna get is THE LAST OF US on ps3. not a gamer? you can watch the 20 hour game in 6 hours here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkLPKd-Vs8g

its shtf. a fungus has infected people. based on real life fungus that infects ants. like the walking dead, the bigger problem is uninfected humans and how they behave in a world without law. if you have a daughter, this is a must watch. of course you will get a better experience if you play the game.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    if you like shtf like the walking dead, the last of us, revolution, and have amazon instant, try under the dome, and falling skies but skip season one watch the summery.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I agree with plenty that have been mentioned. I would like to add the following.

Suits
    Burn Notice
    Covert Affairs
    Arrow
    Game of Thrones

If your a Superman fan you can also check out Smallville.

Those are some that I would add to the list. I don't personally subscribe to Netflix. I get to watch a ton of movies and TV series offshore.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Add Jericho to your list as well. Shame it got canceled because it was getting good. I believe it continued in a graphic novel series.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom