Netflix streaming recomendation thread.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Dammit you bastard! lol

I'm already working on my Amazon Prime List;
    Sopranos, The Unit, The Wire and some others.

May have to take a break and side step on this one.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    That was a really twisted flic. I didn't get to watch it beginning to end but the wife started where I left off and explained it to me. Then she watched the American version and said you were right, blew it.

The original is a cult classic. Considered one of the best movies ever made but yes it's twisted as hell. The other ones I listed are not as twisted and will not dissapoint.
    Check out "New World" and "I Saw the Devil" same actor as Oldboy and equally epic movies.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    The Killing.....COULD NOT STOP!

That is a helluva addictive show...afraid to start season 2 as it consumed evrey free second I had

Is it that good? I got chocked out with political mumbo jumbo around the time this came out so when I heard it was about politics I didn't even attempt to watch it.

Dammit you bastard! lol

I'm already working on my Amazon Prime List;
    Sopranos, The Unit, The Wire and some others.

May have to take a break and side step on this one.

Boss with Kelsey Grammer is really good too. Not as good as House of Cards but then nothing is.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I dont use netflix. I found www.megashare.info It streams new released movies before you can buy them at the store. Ive only heard of one person complaining about a virus from there. The feds have tried to shut the server down but have not suceeded. Its kinda controversal. Is it legal to watch these movies without paying for them? I really dont know. But I watch 3 or 4 every week .
    I've never tried any sites like this. I just went to the link you posted and it looks like they are shutting down. Are there any others like this that you know of? I recently vaguely looked into trying to find a similar site but the ones I found were mainly pay sites or just really difficult to navigate to where you could actually watch something.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I specifically haven't started season 2 of House of Cards yet because I don't have time to binge watch a show. Mainly because I'm binging on Orange is the New Black right. Netflix and AMC have really been killing it in the past few years.

Anyone who admits they haven't watched Breaking Bad yet will get a complimentary 3-day ban, although you might need a couple weeks to get all the way through the series :D

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Walter White did not DIE!!!

Breaking Bad Season 6; Begins Shooting Jan. 2015

This shocking and exciting news comes not from an internet message board or the rumor mill
    but from series creator Vince Gilligan. In an exclusive CNN interview this afternoon,
    Gilligan dropped the bombshell.

*Walter White is not dead, and neither is Breaking Bad,*
    said the 47-year-old writer, director, and executive producer of the groundbreaking show.

*We’ve kept it under wraps for months, now the cat’s out of the bag.
    Season 6 is coming, and it’s going to be epic and true to the fans that have followed the show so incessantly.*

http://nationalreport.net/vince-gilligan-announces-breaking-bad-season-6/

Don't read into it too much but it could start with something of the likes of
    Walt waking up in a Hospital surrounded by the DEA.

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I should ban you just for getting me that excited. It's a joke. This should have given it away-

We’re even introducing a few new characters, one being a little comedic relief in a mascot for a Christian organization named Fappy The Anti-Masturbation Dolphin

Xtra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    MaidenTrip is one I would highly recommend for anyone that likes documentaries. The movie follows Laura Dekker on her 2 year solo sailing trip around the world. The vast majority of the movie is what she filmed herself aboard her ship the guppy.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    I just finished watching Breaking Bad.
    Now on to Orange Is The New Black.

Both top notch shows. I'm binging on Breaking Bad for my second time right now. Once I'm done, I have 5 episodes left on OITNB, then it's House of Cards season 2. My family might manage to get my attention for a few minutes in the next couple of months... :mamoru:

SteelHorseCowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2014
    Sterlington, Louisiana
    I raided the Disney/Pixar library on Netflix yesterday.

Highly recommend it.
    I've got an almost 9 year old boy, a six year old niece, twin 2 year old nieces, and my lady's got a 4 year old boy.

This home is very familiar with Disney/Pixar. So familiar in fact, that I sometimes watch Pulp Fiction, Restrepo, and Boondock Saints late at night in bed just to try to regain some sense that not everything's sunshine and roses.

Come if you must, but only if you must. For the day you find yourself upon my step shall be the night you find peace along Jordan's edge.

SteelHorseCowboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2014
    Sterlington, Louisiana
    Don't know if it's been mentioned. I'm watching "The Family" right now. It's about a mobster (Robert DeNiro) his wife (Michelle Pfeifer) and two kids in witness protection in France. FBI handler is played by Tommy Lee Jones.

So far, EXCELLENT.

Come if you must, but only if you must. For the day you find yourself upon my step shall be the night you find peace along Jordan's edge.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom