New Mexico governor suspends open and concealed carry of guns in Albuquerque

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If a governor was to suspend the use of EBT and food stamps in a state for 30 days does anyone think he or she would be contacted by the Potato administration? Or even sale of alcohol because of a health emergency?? I wonder what the response would be?

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    How often do you find yourself agreeing with the ACLU?:

“This kind of approach leads to the over-policing of our communities, racial profiling, and increased misery in the lives of already marginalized people,” said Lalita Moskowitz, litigation manager for the ACLU of New Mexico. “The governor should be following evidence-based solutions such as meaningful diversion and violence intervention programs and addressing the root causes of violence.”

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If one finds themselves agreeing with the hog including myself I wonder what is really happening in the long game. Do they know something we don't? I feel like Cal...my heads like a pretzel.

pptpe45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Lawsuits are already in the works. The Gov. Slut even acknowledged it was probably unconstitutional. Even members of her own party are distancing themselves from her. I do hope the people of New Mexico wake up and get rid of this slut. Unfortunately, N.M. has been invaded by liberals from The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia.

Top Bottom