No words for this level of disrespect... (Picture NSFW)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=32934

Lindsey-Stone-the-douche.jpg

Shes the newest "facebook celebrity" because of this picture she posted.

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    My grandparents are buried about a 10 minute walk from that very spot. I grew up in Northern VA and I attended my Grandfathers funeral there. It was at that funeral, seeing how he was treated by the military with dignity and respect, that I decided to join myself. I have no respect for people like this.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    She doesn't deserve to live in this country that those GREAT men gave their lives to protect. Wow is all I can say.

She most definitely deserves to live in this country!!!! As a reminder to all that there are worthless piles of s**t that take sacrifice; and honor; and heroism; and protection; and safety; and security; and prosperity; and heritage; and unselfishness; and bravery; and giving one's life; for granted.

I will bet my absolute last penny, this toilet votes for democrats across the board too!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    What a disgusting, sorry excuse for a human being.

She should thank GOD- and OBVIOUSLY the very people she is trying to offend the most- that she doesn't live in a country where this type of behavior would end up costing her miserable life. :madfawk:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What a disgusting, sorry excuse for a human being.

She should thank GOD- and OBVIOUSLY the very people she is trying to offend the most- that she doesn't live in a country where this type of behavior would end up costing her miserable life. :madfawk:

I would gaurantee she and the dirt bag who snapped the picture, have no clue about the guardians of the tomb. That would be the way to shame these idiots after the fact. Have a fallen soldier's parent or spouse ask these dips**ts if they are familiar with the guard duty.

Then when they stare cluelessly into the camera with that stare of an idiot; the hero's parent or spouse could tell them in great detail how seriously and sacred the guard takes protecting the tomb.

ldn0125

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    She has locked down her FB page and her employer's page is taking a hit.

Her name is Lindsey D. Stone from Plymouth, Mass and was on a visit to Arlington that was work related. I was able to find her phone number and address and had no problem finding her employer information. The company apologized but said her view was not theirs.

This is her locked down FB.. https://www.facebook.com/menohoy

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    She has locked down her FB page and her employer's page is taking a hit.

Her name is Lindsey D. Stone from Plymouth, Mass and was on a visit to Arlington that was work related. I was able to find her phone number and address and had no problem finding her employer information. The company apologized but said her view was not theirs.

This is her locked down FB.. https://www.facebook.com/menohoy

From what I gathered she works at an assisted living facility. I'm sure the Vets there would be pleased with her picture. Her excuse was pretty much "Hey, we were just rebelling against authority. Kind of like smoking next to the 'no smoking' sign.".

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I would gaurantee she and the dirt bag who snapped the picture, have no clue about the guardians of the tomb. That would be the way to shame these idiots after the fact. Have a fallen soldier's parent or spouse ask these dips**ts if they are familiar with the guard duty.

Then when they stare cluelessly into the camera with that stare of an idiot; the hero's parent or spouse could tell them in great detail how seriously and sacred the guard takes protecting the tomb.

There is always a possibility she may get an unexpected visit by members of an Alphabet Agency.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    From what I gathered she works at an assisted living facility. I'm sure the Vets there would be pleased with her picture. Her excuse was pretty much "Hey, we were just rebelling against authority. Kind of like smoking next to the 'no smoking' sign.".

She shouldn't (if you truly beleive in freedom), but I would not be surprised if she ends up being terminated from that employment. They probably would not want the bad press association factor.

That's how it works though!

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    She shouldn't (if you truly beleive in freedom), but I would not be surprised if she ends up being terminated from that employment. They probably would not want the bad press association factor.

That's how it works though!

The problem they are up against is that she was on a company trip when this picture was taken.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The problem they are up against is that she was on a company trip when this picture was taken.

Wouldn't be a problem for me! Her ass would be gone! But she's probably in some union and can't be fired unless she kills a co-worker. :x:

No union mouthpieces need respond. :mamoru:

Last edited:

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Wouldn't be a problem for me! Her ass would be gone! But she's probably in some union and can't be fired unless she kills a co-worker. :x:

No union mouthpieces need respond. :mamoru:

You'd get no argument from me. Apparently someone higher up in the company is the one that took the picture. Someone in upper management and they both had it on their Facebook page.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Wonder if the is the same "young lady?"

Cape Cod 5K Championship
    PLC Time Pace PLC/Group PLC/Sex Bib# Name Town, State
    401 36:44 11:51 39 20-29 210 F 137 Lindsey Stone Plymouth,MA

Apparently she's fat as well as stupid. What a way to go through life.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    She is a stupid ass who knows nothing about her American history . That is not surprising as most young folk don;t even know who wrote the constitution and most of all care less . Fumed !

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Guys, she's a troll. This kind of crap is common in younger people. Especially those of us in college. The proper way to deal with this sh*t is ignore it.

To her, and "them", its not about our sacred dead. It has nothing at all to do with them and she doesn't even understand the concept. It's all about getting a rise out of You. A simple *tsk* is all that's required, and they go away.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Guys, she's a troll. This kind of crap is common in younger people. Especially those of us in college. The proper way to deal with this sh*t is ignore it.

To her, and "them", its not about our sacred dead. It has nothing at all to do with them and she doesn't even understand the concept. It's all about getting a rise out of You. A simple *tsk* is all that's required, and they go away.

May be; but it's this type of mindset along with the accelerated demise of decency and respect, and coupled with morons breeding at record levels in this country, that is turning our society into worhtlessness. I'll bet there's never been a time (outside of the great depression), where older folks in America cared as little about dying as they do now.

Top Bottom