No words for this level of disrespect... (Picture NSFW)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilOperator

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Metairie, LA.
    The irony of the whole thing is that the very people beneath her feet are the ones that gave their lives so that she could retain her right to disrespect them and others. I think we (as a country) need to return to simpler times… a time when she had the right to disrespect whom she wanted to, but they (we) in turn had the right to kick her ass for doing so. Seems our laws are very lopsided these days.

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    The irony of the whole thing is that the very people beneath her feet are the ones that gave their lives so that she could retain her right to disrespect them and others. I think we (as a country) need to return to simpler times… a time when she had the right to disrespect whom she wanted to, but they (we) in turn had the right to kick her ass for doing so. Seems our laws are very lopsided these days.
    Her ass was kicked with the loss of a job.

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    It's a downward slope we've been on since they were allowed to burn the American flag under the protection of free speech.

The whole "One up." mentality has been in play for years in our society. Now we need the next asshat to try and top her actions with something more shocking. The problem is that there is no shame or consequence in their actions.

It won't stop until everyone acts like them, then they'll start wearing suits, ties and dresses, and act polite and courteous just to be different and stand out.

blanepara9

just some dude
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    lafayette
    I saw this on a somewhat "adult fetish voyeurism" type forum and even those sickos were absolutely disgusted by her actions. For the record I was just browsing that site.:ninja:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom