NON-LEO w/ Dash Cams in N.O.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Can you guys beat a dead horse much longer over Nolacop? I get the sense he is not happy with it, and it's been poked at him for a while now too.

By all means feel free to do it, maybe he'll incarcerate you for 24 hours just because he can too.

Wow, my knight in shining armor. thanks man. It is getting a little old, but i don't mind the fun pokes, its the smartasses that think they actually have apoint. i can take it almost as good as I can give it.:hi5:

mrdbeau

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Slidell Area
    If they do it (filming)in the open infront of the thugs they will likely get killed.They had better do it on the slick.I thought we just spent thousands on camaras in the city?Oh its ran by the city.

Given the number of rounds a dickhead pops off in your typical drive-by just so he can miss the person he's shooting at and kill an innocent 8 year-old, I wouldn't be too worried.

Gotta watch out for those gangstas...

hog-gangsta-guns.jpg

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Back to topic though, it will be interesting to see what happens when one of these guys takes a couple of rounds to the windshield when G-Money Flavr nuts catches him representing like he da popo all up in his kool-aide wit dat fanc camera.

I respect their initiative and desire to see hope and change, but these types of agressive "civilian" movements rarely end up well. I do wish them the best of luck, and may baby Jesus guide the bad guys bullets off target.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Dude you're the kind of cop that I hate to meet. Someone with a superiority complex that is inferior in truth or you can really call it inferiority complex for that matter.

You're not in the military? You're a civilian! You want to be above a civilian, join the military. With power and authority comes responsiblity too. Don't forget that. Sorry for the anger but I just hate your condescending attitude.

Dude, Your the kind of civilian I hate to meet. SOmeone with an inferior intellect that lacks the ability to think outside their own myopic opinion.

You have issues and should seek professional help. I am not superior, only better than you. Also, learn some grammer, logic, and semantics, whichever you prefer.
    Sorry for the anger, but your inability to understand a philosophical statement makes me hate your inferior and not as cool as me attitude.

But Jesus does love you civilians.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    you all lost me, but my wife is hot. I did good. And she hates cops. LOL
    Really good women. Shoots pretty good too. Better watch myself. Seriously, most people lump military, police, fire, end, etc onto the service field. Everyone is equal, even me:kiss:

senseibuddy

Black Riflin' & Glock'n
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    st amant
    as a civilian, i cannot do anywhere NEAR the things a LEO can do legally.

But as a citizens we can collectivelly change things.

Discharged Military is a civilian. Retried cop is a retired cop. IN this country, LEO is the highest order of law and your ability to stay outta jail. Only in a martial law environment does the Military over rule them.

LEO come in various levels, from city, parish, state, federal etc....
    I consider a LEO more powerful than any military in terms of screwing up my day.
    :rofl:

Top Bottom