Noveske 5.56 upper

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aleks61

Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Strange request, but here it goes. I want to get a Noveske BCG, but I can't find one anywhere. It looks like my only option is to buy a Noveske complete upper and take the bcg out of it. I do not need an upper because I am in the process of building one.

I have found a Noveske complete upper on gunbroker.com, will add link below. It is NIB basic Noveske Reece 5.56 factory built upper. It is $1,100.00 plus shipping. Does anyone want to go in with me on this upper? I would like the bcg and charging handle. I am willing to pay for more than my share for the bcg and charging handle.

Idk if the bid will go up, but it is $1,100.00 for now. Pm, text, or call if interested. Please do not message on this thread because I don't want to start a bidding war.

Aleks (225) 571-7427

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328078277

SPECS
    16" Cold Hammer Forged 5.56mm Barrel
    --M249 Machine Gun barrel steel and Chrome Lining (appx. 2 times as thick as an M4 or M16)
    --Extended Feed Ramps
    --Same weight as M4 barrel with improved contour for maximum rigidity and no M203 notch
    --MP HP tested
    --1 in 7" twist
    --Mil Spec Phosphate finish
    --Mid length gas system
    --1/2x28 threads
    --Fixed front sight base, F marked
    --Flat-top upper receiver
    --Mid length A2 type handguards
    --Shot peened and MP tested bolt
    --Auto carrier with properly staked carrier key
    --Gun Fighter Charging Handle
    --Blackout Flash Suppressor
    --Back up iron sight not included
    Upper Weight: 4 1/4 lbs

All 5.56mm rifles and uppers are test fired with Black Hills Ammunition

Last edited:

aleks61

Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Why not use a Noveske?

If i could call DD or BCM and get a BCG I would. Parts are tough to find.

Last edited:

aleks61

Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    This upper is listed on Rainier arms for $870ish, lets pretend that it's $850. $1,100 would be a 30% increase in price. $350 for a DD bcg is almost 3 times higher than normal...

Jack

Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    This upper is listed on Rainier arms for $870ish, lets pretend that it's $850. $1,100 would be a 30% increase in price. $350 for a DD bcg is almost 3 times higher than normal...

The auction price will rise and you are dependent on someone else buying the upper and negotiating a price on the BCG. If I was in the market for an upper and didn't want the BCG I would try to get back as much as I lost on getting screwed by the market. I'm sure you will find that is the case with most people.

Also you are looking at a 350 dollar mark up now, which is more than the markup on the BCG,

It is your money, have at it, I just don't see the logic is all.

Last edited:

aleks61

Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    $350 markup? 1,100.00-$870=$230.00 that is less than a 30% increase. The variable is that the price may go up. A DD bcg that, normally cost about $130, is now $350 *USED*. Almost a 300% increase.

Now if you want to talk logistics, it's pre ban, it's barely legal, and covered in tactical titty sprinkles. So how much can I put you down for Jack?

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I wouldn't pay that for a Noveske upper, and I wouldn't pay that for a DD BCG.

The bestest idea of all is to not buy either. You're doing a build you have no immediate use for, just wait until the market dies down.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom