Noveske 5.56 upper

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aleks61

Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Strange request, but here it goes. I want to get a Noveske BCG, but I can't find one anywhere. It looks like my only option is to buy a Noveske complete upper and take the bcg out of it. I do not need an upper because I am in the process of building one.

I have found a Noveske complete upper on gunbroker.com, will add link below. It is NIB basic Noveske Reece 5.56 factory built upper. It is $1,100.00 plus shipping. Does anyone want to go in with me on this upper? I would like the bcg and charging handle. I am willing to pay for more than my share for the bcg and charging handle.

Idk if the bid will go up, but it is $1,100.00 for now. Pm, text, or call if interested. Please do not message on this thread because I don't want to start a bidding war.

Aleks (225) 571-7427

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=328078277

SPECS
    16" Cold Hammer Forged 5.56mm Barrel
    --M249 Machine Gun barrel steel and Chrome Lining (appx. 2 times as thick as an M4 or M16)
    --Extended Feed Ramps
    --Same weight as M4 barrel with improved contour for maximum rigidity and no M203 notch
    --MP HP tested
    --1 in 7" twist
    --Mil Spec Phosphate finish
    --Mid length gas system
    --1/2x28 threads
    --Fixed front sight base, F marked
    --Flat-top upper receiver
    --Mid length A2 type handguards
    --Shot peened and MP tested bolt
    --Auto carrier with properly staked carrier key
    --Gun Fighter Charging Handle
    --Blackout Flash Suppressor
    --Back up iron sight not included
    Upper Weight: 4 1/4 lbs

All 5.56mm rifles and uppers are test fired with Black Hills Ammunition

Last edited:

aleks61

Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Why not use a Noveske?

If i could call DD or BCM and get a BCG I would. Parts are tough to find.

Last edited:

aleks61

Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    This upper is listed on Rainier arms for $870ish, lets pretend that it's $850. $1,100 would be a 30% increase in price. $350 for a DD bcg is almost 3 times higher than normal...

Jack

Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    This upper is listed on Rainier arms for $870ish, lets pretend that it's $850. $1,100 would be a 30% increase in price. $350 for a DD bcg is almost 3 times higher than normal...

The auction price will rise and you are dependent on someone else buying the upper and negotiating a price on the BCG. If I was in the market for an upper and didn't want the BCG I would try to get back as much as I lost on getting screwed by the market. I'm sure you will find that is the case with most people.

Also you are looking at a 350 dollar mark up now, which is more than the markup on the BCG,

It is your money, have at it, I just don't see the logic is all.

Last edited:

aleks61

Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    $350 markup? 1,100.00-$870=$230.00 that is less than a 30% increase. The variable is that the price may go up. A DD bcg that, normally cost about $130, is now $350 *USED*. Almost a 300% increase.

Now if you want to talk logistics, it's pre ban, it's barely legal, and covered in tactical titty sprinkles. So how much can I put you down for Jack?

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I wouldn't pay that for a Noveske upper, and I wouldn't pay that for a DD BCG.

The bestest idea of all is to not buy either. You're doing a build you have no immediate use for, just wait until the market dies down.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom