Number 2 for the CZ collection

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    I think that my pistol may have come in in 9mm, it doesn't have the typical import marks like other mentioning a caliber, the import marks are in a different location then others, and the barrel appears to be an original converted to 9mm and stamped with the caliber, it may have been one of the later to come in the country reblued and already in 9mm..
    Here are some pics for you too decide...

And you can obviously tell the barrel was rechambered for a shorter round the 9x19...

sc00by

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    MAN. I wish I had bought more when they were $80

I picked up one for $80 and one for $120.

I AM glad I got piles of Tins when they were still dirt cheap!
    Wow, I passed on these back in the day (I ended up with 2 Tokarevs instead, for $150 and $75 respectively; and proceeded to grab Makarov-chambered pistols instead of further Tok ones).

Regardless of the big price jump, it's a solid steel gun with good heritage, you should be pleased. I might recommend you start searching NOW for the firing pin, and buy a couple replacements if you can- they are infamous for breaking. Do NOT dry-fire, regardless of the temptation!

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Wow, I passed on these back in the day (I ended up with 2 Tokarevs instead, for $150 and $75 respectively; and proceeded to grab Makarov-chambered pistols instead of further Tok ones).

Regardless of the big price jump, it's a solid steel gun with good heritage, you should be pleased. I might recommend you start searching NOW for the firing pin, and buy a couple replacements if you can- they are infamous for breaking. Do NOT dry-fire, regardless of the temptation!

Oh, I hit MAK.com back in the day to pick up the aftermarket firing pins... And picked up one of the slide releases too.

I miss MAK's for $200 per.... Picked up a fair amount of them.

Sadly friends kept on wanting many of them, but I still have a few. One of the .22 conversions too.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    So number 3 is here! found a great deal on a CZ 82 in 9x18mm and a holster with an extra mag for 200! Great shape cant wait till test here out!

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    just got my first cz, a p 07 duty, one of the ones with night sights and an extended barrel. weird, but i think i like it

You should try out the p01 you would love it, i your hitting up honey island tomorrow I'll be there if you want to try mine out...

ericlosh

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    Slidell LA
    I've shot sinister's cz's

So nice.

I appreciate the offer, but school and work makes Eric a dull boy.
    I'll jot down the screen name and send a pm when I can get out to the swamp, I'll bring my '31 superposed.

sc00by

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Congrats on the 82- I love mine. Smaller, but solid as a rock. I also got a 75 pre-B, and it remains my single favorite in my collection (it just feels perfect in my hand). It still amazes me that I was able to pick them both up for a hair under $500 combined :D

CZ's are dangerous- they're easy to get hooked on!

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Congrats on the 82- I love mine. Smaller, but solid as a rock. I also got a 75 pre-B, and it remains my single favorite in my collection (it just feels perfect in my hand). It still amazes me that I was able to pick them both up for a hair under $500 combined :D

CZ's are dangerous- they're easy to get hooked on!
    That CZ-82 sure does have alot of muzzle flip, makes it interesting to shoot, but not bad still, or such a little pistol it sure does flip alot.

sc00by

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    That CZ-82 sure does have alot of muzzle flip, makes it interesting to shoot, but not bad still, or such a little pistol it sure does flip alot.
    9x18 is a hotter round than .380, and way hotter than .32 or anything else like you normally see in a small blowback pistol. They are some snappy little shooters. I own 2 other makes (an East German Makarov and a Hungarian PA 63), and the CZ is heaviest and mildest of the bunch. The PA 63 stings the crap out of my hand. That said, they're all dead-accurate:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom