Obama accepts being Gay !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Sooooo. You were into oral sex?

Not with males.

These guys were always respectful and good workers. I don't even understand what kinda fuked up situation in life makes someone queer, I do understand working hard and taking care of family as they called themselves.

I started out there for the money and figured there would be an explosion when one of them made a hit on me. They never even leaned that way, just good folks. Most of them were actually from Geismar and Lafayette.

One was named Hilton Hollier...everyone called him/her Double H

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    We can skip Adam and Eve and go straight to Noah, his wife, 3 sons, and their wives. I call that incest, and the amount of inbreeding that those animals endured? I'm sorry, this makes absolutely no sense, but of course someone will rush in and say "Well God could protect their genetics while they bred with their children and sisters and brothers".

Okay.

Since God is "All powerful" noone can logically deny that. He exists to fulfill your every fantasy within the framework of the Bible, and when it doesn't fit, fabricate as necessary. In the same sense, please see my post about my all-powerful mini-vise on my desk. It is capable of miracles too---when it chooses to be, and who am I to say when that is/is not?

All this circular reasoning is why I am NOT a Christian. It is not because I have something against any of it on principal, just that it is self-promoting only, and it makes zero sense to me.

Situational Ethics...you are the one in C for circular. If you can accept that God is all powerful why do you question what and how ?? Why not just accept if you believe ?? I sorta think you will have to create your own god , you'll never be satisfied with anything you don't make. Till things get much worse ...;)

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    Situational Ethics...you are the one in C for circular. If you can accept that God is all powerful why do you question what and how ?? Why not just accept if you believe ?? I sorta think you will have to create your own god , you'll never be satisfied with anything you don't make. Till things get much worse ...;)
    So, are you saying that Noah's progeny (if that's the proper term) did not engage in incest?

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

Maybe I did not convey clearly. If God exists, then obviously he is all-powerful. I don't think he exists. However, if he does, then I acknowledge, too, that he is all powerful. Does this make the mud clearer?

I have no desire to create my own God. That would defeat the purpose, as I would be trusting in myself instead of a higher power. No good.

Sorry, Yrdawg, but the concept of God is very appealing, I just cannot believe in any version of that god that I have yet learned about, thus far, based on what I know.

Not to obscure the issue, but Noah's story seems rather proof that God is cool with incest when it suites him, if the Bible is indeed 100% fact.

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I have no desire to create my own God. That would defeat the purpose, as I would be trusting in myself instead of a higher power. No good.

If you do not believe in God you are trusting only in yourself. You set what you believe is good/bad right/wrong. Therefore you are your own God. Using this logic.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    If you do not believe in God you are trusting only in yourself. You set what you believe is good/bad right/wrong. Therefore you are your own God. Using this logic.

Maybe from your perspective, since you believe that there has to be a God. I don't. My moral compass does not require that I believe in one, much less elevate myself to that position. I'm just another ant on this ball of dirt that is going to wink in and out of existence just like the rest of us--a mere static blip on the radar of eternity--but while I am here, I try to do my best to do my best, and have a little fun while I'm at it, without hurting anyone else's ability to pursue their version of fun, as long as it won't hurt me.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Actually, it wasnt expensive at all for us. The state paid just about all of the fees and we even get a monthly stipend (albeit small) to help defer the cost of raising our child. That's the difference between adopting a child out of foster care and going to a private agency. The private agency is there to make a profit (nothing wrong with that, but it's the truth). Adopting a child out of foster care takes the child out of the system. It has been one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. A lot of people are scared that "foster kids" are going to turn out bad. Absolutely not true is most cases. My daughter just graduated high school with a 3.5 GPA in the honors program and going to LSU next year.

Excellent work.

Kids are a product of their environment....great work Seabee.

This isn't entirely true. Some people aren't made to do certain things no matter how much we want them to. There is a part that is environmentally controlled, but there is a part that is put there by God. Those things work together to develop the person.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Maybe from your perspective, since you believe that there has to be a God. I don't. My moral compass does not require that I believe in one, much less elevate myself to that position. I'm just another ant on this ball of dirt that is going to wink in and out of existence just like the rest of us--a mere static blip on the radar of eternity--but while I am here, I try to do my best to do my best, and have a little fun while I'm at it, without hurting anyone else's ability to pursue their version of fun, as long as it won't hurt me.

Certainly the most convenient ( easiest ) path. But it's wrong.

By your thinking I could take all the ingredients of a computer and shake them up in a sack and a working computer could just happen. No..wait, that would make the sack shaker God, and since there isn't one except your decision of right and wrong that can't be true. Life and humanity just one day happened ?? No creator, shaker, maker...nothing, just poof. Oh no...wait who'd say poof...on and on ...it's circular and situationally dependent.

You are a medico of some sort, point me to the source of humanity from your knowledge.

But then , this ain't Bible Study and you are after all an adult.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    So, are you saying that Noah's progeny (if that's the proper term) did not engage in incest?

According to Genesis chapters 6-8, Noah, his wife, Noah's three sons (Shem, Ham, and Japheth), and their wives were on the ark. Therefore, there were eight people on the ark. Since I believe that the Bible is the inspired word and withiut error I'd say there was no incest b/c God calls the females wives.

IIRC, Ham did what some call a homo act with Noah when Noah was passed out drunk, Shem and Japeth busted Ham and then covered Noah. I don't think homos were well thought of in the old days either.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    :eek4: Please tell me you made this up.

You do know I was trying to get a rise out of you dawg. (No pun intended) It didn't work.

:bowrofl:

No Hollier...but the main group of those guys were from Geismar, Gonzales, NO...and Lafayette. If everybody in those areas have the work ethic of these few I would call the work force a sucess.

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    According to Genesis chapters 6-8, Noah, his wife, Noah's three sons (Shem, Ham, and Japheth), and their wives were on the ark. Therefore, there were eight people on the ark. Since I believe that the Bible is the inspired word and withiut error I'd say there was no incest b/c God calls the females wives.

IIRC, Ham did what some call a homo act with Noah when Noah was passed out drunk, Shem and Japeth busted Ham and then covered Noah. I don't think homos were well thought of in the old days either.

So you're cool with first cousin relations, because that's what would have had to happen?

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    So you're cool with first cousin relations, because that's what would have had to happen?

i find it quite odd that society looks down upon the possibility of cousins marrying and procreating to save the human race, but a male that has sex with another male is praised and glorified..

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    i find it quite odd that society looks down upon the possibility of cousins marrying and procreating to save the human race, but a male that has sex with another male is praised and glorified..

I told myself I was out of this conversation, but this, sir, makes a strong point.:thumbup:

Not to mention, they were following orders from God...God never told ANYONE to go and have a provacitive relationship with the same gender (lesbians excluded):D

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

It's a simple answer like all Bible Questions...some just take longer than others. If God says it ...His Word becomes reality. He spoke the Earth into existence.

Since I believe that the Bible is the inspired Word and without error I'd say there was no incest b/c God calls the females wives. He could have called them lots of other descriptive words, He used WIVES.

Also remember that Noah nor his family were in the Ark b/c they were good enough, they were there b/c God Himself put them there.

Top Bottom