Obama accepts being Gay !

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    i find it quite odd that society looks down upon the possibility of cousins marrying and procreating to save the human race, but a male that has sex with another male is praised and glorified..

As it happens, I'm not fond of either, but since you opened that can of worms...

The worst that can happen if two homosexuals marry is you become uncomfortable. If two cousins marry, their child has a greatly increased risk for congenital defects which is fair how?

Yes, I'm more comfortable with two dudes living in unholy matrimony hurting no one than two cousins gambling with the well-being of child.

P.S. There's a reason incest is more taboo and consequently illegal than homosexuality, it's far worse.

Last edited:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    As it happens, I'm not fond of either, but since you opened that can of worms...

The worst that can happen if two homosexuals marry is you become uncomfortable. If two cousins marry, their child has a greatly increased risk for congenital defects which is fair how?

Yes, I'm more comfortable with two dudes living in unholy matrimony hurting no one than two cousins gambling with the well-being of child.

P.S. There's a reason incest is more taboo and consequently illegal than homosexuality, it's far worse.

And how could "all of humanity" be repopulated from 4 couples considering that? Not without genetic manipulation from a much more advanced civilization. Oh, wait.... :p

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    And how could "all of humanity" be repopulated from 4 couples considering that? Not without genetic manipulation from a much more advanced civilization. Oh, wait.... :p

Funny how each time they're backed into a corner trying to defend an untenable position, they drop the deus ex machinima bomb, stick their fingers in their ears, and say "Na na na na na na na na na na, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

13f3p

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    madisonville, la.
    did anyone see the guy from nc on cnn the other night?he was suggesting parents could and should beat the gay out of their kids.he is a baptist preacher in fayetteville,nc.he was my platoon sgt at one time.he was a wack job then,nothing much has changed

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La

Russo's statement was referring to the "incest" that was conducted to save humanity, not the inbreeding that goes on today simply out of lust for ones close relative. Big difference.

Last edited:

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA

you want to know something crazy? in Genesis 19:30-38, Lot and his daughters had sex and made imbred children... do you know who those people are today? Iraqi's and Jordanians.. know what else? Ruth was a Moabite woman who married Boaz..they were the ancestors of Jesus!

Last edited:

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    you want to know something crazy? in Genesis 19:30-38, Lot and his daughters had sex and made imbred children... do you know who those people are today? Iraqi's and Jordanians.. know what else? Ruth was a Moabite woman who married Boaz..they were the ancestors of Jesus!

See above post concerning deus ex machina

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Certainly the most convenient ( easiest ) path. But it's wrong. In your opinion. Because you don't have any independently verifiable facts that I am aware of.

By your thinking I could take all the ingredients of a computer and shake them up in a sack and a working computer could just happen. No..wait, that would make the sack shaker God, and since there isn't one except your decision of right and wrong that can't be true. Life and humanity just one day happened ?? No creator, shaker, maker...nothing, just poof. Oh no...wait who'd say poof...on and on ...it's circular and situationally dependent.

As is your belief system. Who shook the sack and "made God"? Oh...he was always there, just some "eternal always here being"? Who turned clay into living and breathing things by simply speaking and molding? Your beliefs make no more "sense" than mine. I simply choose to take responsibility for my own actions, and their repercussions, rather than relying on someone else (God) to "make it all better". Honestly, your way is certainly the easiest, and I envy you and your beliefs. I wish I could have them. I would sleep better for sure!

You are a medico of some sort, point me to the source of humanity from your knowledge.
    I cannot, any more than can you, me. Both Evolution and Creation are only theories, and we choose which swiss-cheese explanation we want to believe by faith either way. It's not important to me how we got here, and I really don't care, because it does not change a single thing--unless God created us as you claim, and he does indeed exist, in which case, how we got here still doesn't matter to me nearly as much as what I am supposed to be doing once I were to be convinced of a supreme ruler's existence. Like I said, my cat has no concept of birth, creation, evolution, etc. nor do I suspect it is much concerned. IT sure does purr a lot, though.

But then , this ain't Bible Study and you are after all an adult.

Adults at my former church certainly attended Bible study. Maybe that is denominational only, though. I have not frequented other churches to say. Is it?

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    According to Genesis chapters 6-8, Noah, his wife, Noah's three sons (Shem, Ham, and Japheth), and their wives were on the ark. Therefore, there were eight people on the ark. Since I believe that the Bible is the inspired word and withiut error I'd say there was no incest b/c God calls the females wives.

IIRC, Ham did what some call a homo act with Noah when Noah was passed out drunk, Shem and Japeth busted Ham and then covered Noah. I don't think homos were well thought of in the old days either.

So did they have sex with their own children, or did their children have sex with their sisters and cousins?

I certainly hope you just didn't think that through before you typed it.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    i find it quite odd that society looks down upon the possibility of cousins marrying and procreating to save the human race, but a male that has sex with another male is praised and glorified..

Wait wait wait...who is "praising and glorifying" homosexuality? I have not seen a single post to that effect. Only that "live and let live" should be the mindset toward others.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Russo's statement was referring to the "incest" that was conducted to save humanity, not the inbreeding that goes on today simply out of lust for ones close relative. Big difference.

Indeed. If done in the name of God, anything is okay, because you have 40 virgins waiting for you when...oh wait, I got mixed up there.

Seriously though, that's a scary mindset that breeds radical people who do radical things. Believing that some "omnipotent being" has given them carte blanche to carry out commands,etc.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is a very funny thread; but legalizing "Marriage" between "Homo's" will lead to legal challenges on EVERY level in U.S. law. Thus, if it is recognized that two male "Homo's" can be recognized as married under U.S. law and under "Legal Protection Statutes", then a guy and a dachsund can also declare their right to be married.

Since the states currently recognize "marriage" as the legal union of a man and a woman, and if the law was to allow legal "marriage" to include two men or two women, then the courts would have to consider that other lifestyles of marriage were also legitimate if they were challenged.

Guy and two woman
    Guy and German sheherd
    Woman and parrot
    Parrot and raven
    etc.,
    etc.,
    etc.,

Live and let live, but DO NOT legalize or statutorially recognize non male/woman "marriages", because that will lead to everlasting letigious futility!

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    This is a very funny thread; but legalizing "Marriage" between "Homo's" will lead to legal challenges on EVERY level in U.S. law. Thus, if it is recognized that two male "Homo's" can be recognized as married under U.S. law and under "Legal Protection Statutes", then a guy and a dachsund can also declare their right to be married. People are not dogs, sorry.

Since the states currently recognize "marriage" as the legal union of a man and a woman, and if the law was to allow legal "marriage" to include two men or two women, then the courts would have to consider that other lifestyles of marriage were also legitimate if they were challenged. "Between two consenting adult human beings." Simple as that.

Guy and two woman
    Guy and German sheherd
    Woman and parrot
    Parrot and raven
    etc.,
    etc.,
    etc.,

Live and let live, but DO NOT legalize or statutorially recognize non male/woman "marriages", because that will lead to everlasting letigious futility!

No it wouldn't. Do we have trouble with people marrying dogs of the opposite sex of themselves? No, we don't. So wtf?

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    So did they have sex with their own children, or did their children have sex with their sisters and cousins?

I certainly hope you just didn't think that through before you typed it.

Nope...you are not getting it. Or purposely obtuse...

I said that God called the females married to Shem Ham and Japeth WIVES...if God said they were wives then that is what they are. Regardless that they were cousins yesterday. God has the knowledge to decide if that was His move or not.

This is called Faith...God said it I believe it and that settles it. No one gets their head around that the first time. But it has worked well for millions of believers,
    many of whom have all their own teeth and don't live in trailers.

So I'm done with this...you gotta make your own way. I can see from your description of your childhood that you have suceeded beyond what you think your parents expected. Or as we say in Big Woods...goin above your raisin'. Lots of young folks do that, I did. that's how I know the difference.

I know the difference in Faith and fiction b/c I have spent the better part of 30 years living in Faith. Fiction has no answers, while Faith is an answer.

Over and OUT

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Nope...you are not getting it. Or purposely obtuse...

I said that God called the females married to Shem Ham and Japeth WIVES...if God said they were wives then that is what they are. Regardless that they were cousins yesterday. God has the knowledge to decide if that was His move or not. It's not important what they were called. What IS important is that I am assuming only the semen from ALL RELATED PEOPLE (Noah's sons, or Noah himself) found their way into them. That means all their children are biologically related. Any sex that then occurs would be between either mother/father and offspring, or amongst related offspring. There is no other physically possible alternative. This fits the typical definition of incest. I am not sure what your definition of incest is, but that is MY definition of it, as defined by any dictionary you want to choose, like this one, for example: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/incest

This is called Faith...God said it I believe it and that settles it. No one gets their head around that the first time. But it has worked well for millions of believers,
    many of whom have all their own teeth and don't live in trailers. Right, however, I cannot accept something as true just because you, your friends, and a lot of other people do. Especially "God". If God is actually real, I don't think he would want me to accept him "because everyone else does, and they are just fine", either. Like I said, if God is real and is who he says he is, he knows even better than I do how to instill a belief in him. I have prayed numerous times that he will help me find him, but after a couple of decades, I gave up. It's his ball, now, and he can do with it what he wants--if he's out there. I have nothing "against" God, I simply don't think he exists.

So I'm done with this...you gotta make your own way. I think every true believer in ANYTHING has to make their own way, and it must be damnably frustrating for those who have already caste their lot. I can see from your description of your childhood that you have suceeded beyond what you think your parents expected. Or as we say in Big Woods...goin above your raisin'. Lots of young folks do that, I did. that's how I know the difference. I'm not sure what my parents expected. My mother and step-father spent so much time trying to diagnose (read:create) problems with me (finally they settled on feeding me Prozac for "depressive disorder". I took myself off of it when I moved out of their home at 13, and wonder of wonders, after not living with them for a year I became very friendly, outgoing, didn't have any negative thoughts toward myself, and made a ton of friends. Honestly, living here in LA has brought back a lot of that, and it's because I feel that the environment here is very negative. People here are angry, upset, etc. Just look at their faces next time you are in the store. That's why I am moving--I want to get back to the "place" I was before I came here.) that they figured out I had an IQ that wasn't too shabby, and I think they decided I was capable of a thing or two, but they never really guided me in any direction except "do well in school".

I know the difference in Faith and fiction b/c I have spent the better part of 30 years living in Faith. Fiction has no answers, while Faith is an answer.
    Faith is the only difference between a person's view of what is fiction and fact, in many cases.

Over and OUT

If God is real, and the Bible is true, then that means: He knows about me and he loves me.
    If that is the case, he has only to introduce me to this reality. No, I am not talking about fortuitous events. If an "all powerful god" cannot change my channel in a positive way, then he simply can't exist. It is illogical that God be who he claims, and yet would "lose" anyone because of his inability/unwillingness to answer their desire to find him. The Christian God is simply the "latest thing", historically, and as of yet, I cannot view him as anything else.

Last edited:

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    This discussion reminds me of a quote I heard years ago. "There are two easy ways to go through life, questioning everything or questioning nothing."

Top Bottom