Obama says he cannot guarantee Social Security checks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranger57

Rating - 98.1%
    53   1   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Stop all foriegn aid now, no more welfare for the abler bodied, all troops back in the U S protecting our borders, hunt down all illegals and ship their butts to Mexico where they probably cross in at, and term limits for all politician. Execute all prisoners on death row within 60 days, politicians convicted of corruption get executed by firing squad. Flat tax and no more IRS, TSA, FBI, DEA. No more Mr Niceguy when dealing with terrorist nations, blow them out of existence forever.
    F*ck yeah I love this guys opinion... Vigilante Sniper for President!

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    if you like that, vote Ron Paul.. Ron Paul is a Congressman from Texas, and i believe they have an Express Lane for executions, lol

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Sooo let me get this straight. Those who paid in social security and served this country may not get a check. And those who have not contributed anything will get their check. The man is smoking something.

another_crackhead_1JPG-1.jpg

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I do not give a rats ass if people get their checks late.

The age needs to be raised to 80 or 85, when SS started only about 2% of the people lived long enough to get the money. We should also end survivor benefits. The only thing that I am willing to keep is disability, but non of this "I'm Too Fat To Work" BS that goes on now.

So I pay into this system for over 40 years and you think it's ok if I get stiffed out of what I paid for ?? Or if my 1st check ( due in in September ) is late ???...me and you gonna get some baggage cletus

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    I do not give a rats ass if people get their checks late.

The age needs to be raised to 80 or 85, when SS started only about 2% of the people lived long enough to get the money. We should also end survivor benefits. The only thing that I am willing to keep is disability, but non of this "I'm Too Fat To Work" BS that goes on now.

I completely disagree with you.

My grandfather is 78 years old. He drove a dumptruck for over 55 years. He paid more than his share of taxes being self employed. A few years ago he was forced to retire because he had to have his entire aorta line replaced. Its not that he doesn't want to work, he can't. He can barely walk out to the mailbox without the use of an oxygen tank. If this man doesn't deserve Social Security then who the hell does?

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I completely disagree with you.

My grandfather is 78 years old. He drove a dumptruck for over 55 years. He paid more than his share of taxes being self employed. A few years ago he was forced to retire because he had to have his entire aorta line replaced. Its not that he doesn't want to work, he can't. He can barely walk out to the mailbox without the use of an oxygen tank. If this man doesn't deserve Social Security then who the hell does?

He does. He is due his social security. I really hate liberals. They don't consider your grandfather deserving. But they support their crack welfare base.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    A "late payment or two" is enough to make some of us disabled old farts and vets homeless, lose cars, bounce auto-draft payments causing acascade of financial woes that can severly disrupt/wreck our lives! Especially if we are on a fixed income and have NO WAY of making up any unexpected "extras!' We don't all have savings or family/friends/ organizations willing to help us out in tough times either. This is a HUGE FREAKING DEAL to MANY people it will affect guys!

It is enough to start some stuff NO ONE wants started but our politicians have burried their snouts in the trough so long now they just can't quit. I am beginning to look forward to that day the more this administration goes on...

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    A "late payment or two" is enough to make some of us disabled old farts and vets homeless, lose cars, bounce auto-draft payments causing acascade of financial woes that can severly disrupt/wreck our lives! Especially if we are on a fixed income and have NO WAY of making up any unexpected "extras!' We don't all have savings or family/friends/ organizations willing to help us out in tough times either. This is a HUGE FREAKING DEAL to MANY people it will affect guys!

It is enough to start some stuff NO ONE wants started but our politicians have burried their snouts in the trough so long now they just can't quit. I am beginning to look forward to that day the more this administration goes on...
    I'll be praying about it all and hope something good happens.. I hate to think that good people have to worry about such things after having worked hard and done your time.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    What an opportunity for "them" to hold up government checks for a few months, causing the same turn out as Greece with citizenery out in the streets up in arms, difference being that here in the U S " up in arms " could be literal. People armed in the streets...although not illegal could trigger just what " they " want. An excuse to start pushing martial law, suspend the 2012's till we are in so severe a depression ....well, y'all can take it from here

Top Bottom