Old guys crack me up

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    The wife and I were at Walmart today picking up a present for my oldest daughter's 18th birthday. WHile we are at the counter, a gentleman that had to be close to 80 comes kind of crowding his motorized buggy between me and the electronics counter. I just look at him because what else are you really going to do with an older guy? Fellow looks at me and asks if that is my wife with me. Says he needs to ask her something. Of course I figured it would be what is she doing with me, or something like that. Now that he has the attention of about 5 of us in the area, he says "If I say you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" The guy behind the counter just kind of froze while my wife looked shocked. :eek3:All I could do was laugh at the guy because of his age. We stood there talking for a few moments and my wife never did manage to say much. Made for a fun day giving her a hard time about it.

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    My grandpa cannot go back to Walmart cause he told the manager he has too my niggas working there.. my grandpa is 84.. no I do not condone his actions,lol

oldman45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    northwest LA
    Yep, us old guys can do that. We can get away with sexual comments. We also get a lot of offers from the middle age housewives. Of course we get offers from the young ladies as well but they usually contain words like money, cost, and travel.

Being old has it's advantages.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Old Folks RULE!!!!....

My grandpa cannot go back to Walmart cause he told the manager he has too my niggas working there.. my grandpa is 84.. no I do not condone his actions,lol

828753790_l.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Shut an old lady almost ran my ass over the other day w the motorized basket scooter, then the ...... just laughs and screams "its YOUR fault for not moving out of my way"

Made me wish they had an ON/OFF button on the damm thing just to give her a little pay back ................

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    The wife and I were at Walmart today picking up a present for my oldest daughter's 18th birthday. WHile we are at the counter, a gentleman that had to be close to 80 comes kind of crowding his motorized buggy between me and the electronics counter. I just look at him because what else are you really going to do with an older guy? Fellow looks at me and asks if that is my wife with me. Says he needs to ask her something. Of course I figured it would be what is she doing with me, or something like that. Now that he has the attention of about 5 of us in the area, he says "If I say you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" The guy behind the counter just kind of froze while my wife looked shocked. :eek3:All I could do was laugh at the guy because of his age. We stood there talking for a few moments and my wife never did manage to say much. Made for a fun day giving her a hard time about it.

Pretty sure he stole that line from The Bellamy Brothers.
    thumbsdown.gif

drumz2129

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Sulphur, La.
    Shut an old lady almost ran my ass over the other day w the motorized basket scooter, then the ...... just laughs and screams "its YOUR fault for not moving out of my way"

Made me wish they had an ON/OFF button on the damm thing just to give her a little pay back ................

Grab the power cord on the back of the thing and tie it to the nearest immovable object like a pole or shelving unit.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    Grab the power cord on the back of the thing and tie it to the nearest immovable object like a pole or shelving unit.

People that act like that don't care. She would just get a rolling start and the cord would rip out and she would continue on with her shopping without a care in the world.

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    I find that sort of **** to be unacceptable. It’s disrespectful to both the husband and wife. Just because you are old, you don’t get a free pass to act like a ****ing letch.

Top Bottom