Old guys crack me up

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I find that sort of **** to be unacceptable. It’s disrespectful to both the husband and wife. Just because you are old, you don’t get a free pass to act like a ****ing letch.

Oh, I disagree. My Dad has the luxury of not being able to enter a nursing home late in life. It would cost just as much as private care. So I tell him all the time that I'm going to find a trio of sexy nurses to take care of him. He grins. He's a flirt and we tease him all the time.

Last edited:

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    Yeah, I find if someone's in the neighborhood of 80, then I just have a hard time getting too upset. Maybe I would have felt differently if he had come walking up, but who knows. When we told my daughter about it, her biggest reaction was "I love that song!" lol

Sorry Pain Man, there's no way I would put up a pic of my wife with all the leg humpers on this (or any) site. Matter of fact, we need a smiley for that:)

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    leghump.gif

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    "If I say you have a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"

Hmmm. His comment may not have been all that innocent, after all.

That statement can have two totally different meanings.:eek4:

:dogkeke:

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    This country is becoming so classless. Part of being older is supposed to be about having the wisdom to know better than to do **** like that. Grandpa would have deserved it if you had slapped him around a little. Glad you were the wiser man and knew that it wasn't worth it.

highstandard40

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    I don't know the origin of that line but I was aware of it back in the 60s so it's been around at least that long. Classlessness is classlessness regardless of age. My dad is 85 and would never use a line like that. But then he believes in treating a lady like a lady as do I.............till she proves she doesn't deserve it anyway. If my wife or daughter were to receive a comment like that from an old geezer, I would smile, issue a calm verbal rebuke, and usher my ladies and myself out of the area. No, I don't think old guys should get a pass on this but it's just not worth a confrontation. And he may actually be suffering from dementia and is not himself.

Top Bottom