Osama buried at sea!?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    My thoughts exactly. Without live coverage of the body I am not so quick to believe it. Esp when the President is on TV patting himself on the back for a job he didnt start, didnt want any part of......which was carried out by Soldiers on the ground. What a slimy snake.

I'll be honest. If it were really a coverup, I think that our US government is fully capable of developing a very accurate film, photo, whatever to display what you are asking for. The guy is dead, our SEALs put him there.... I have no doubts.

kd5hlx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2009
    Gray, La.
    Should feed his carcass to pigs . Then when they s**t him out send it back and tell the taliban they make a shrine to a pile of pig s**t .

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    I'll be honest. If it were really a coverup, I think that our US government is fully capable of developing a very accurate film, photo, whatever to display what you are asking for.

If they do, then I hope they use someone else besides the person who did the chop job on Obama's birth certificate...

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I'll be honest. If it were really a coverup, I think that our US government is fully capable of developing a very accurate film, photo, whatever to display what you are asking for. The guy is dead, our SEALs put him there.... I have no doubts.

I think this needed to be said. We aren't calling Obama a liar. We are calling a SEALS team liars. Who else wants to accuse our troops of lies?

I agree. He is dead.

Last edited:

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    I think this needed to be said. We aren't calling Obama a liar. We are calling a SEALS team liars. Who else wants to call our soldiers a liar?

Not necessarily Cat...Has there been anyone from the Navy who has actually stated that the SEALS killed the monster or is it just Obama claiming they did...

If someone tells you that I did something and you doubt the person whose telling you, that doesn't mean that you think I'm a liar does it?

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I thought about that argument a half second after I posted.

No. But I think if he wasn't dead, this would be to juicy to not debunk by the rest of the world. Applying false bravado to the SEALS? I think that would be leaked. If Osama was alive, how quickly do you think he would be to call us stupid infidel pigs on a video?

They wouldn't confirm but I think it would blow up if this was a conspiracy.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Not necessarily Cat...Has there been anyone from the Navy who has actually stated that the SEALS killed the monster or is it just Obama claiming they did...

If someone tells you that I did something and you doubt the person whose telling you, that doesn't mean that you think I'm a liar does it?

The people in the Navy know if they did or didn't. By allowing Obama to lie about it, they themselves would be lieing.

Seals did the job FTW.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    In this day of information overload is one single picture of the most wanted man in the WORLD dead too much to ask?

I actually doubt US SF had a hand in this. Probably just Sneaky Squirrels but US Troops sounds more patriotic.

Just one picture, I think AMERICA deserves to see it. Hell they paraded Abu Musab al-Zarqawi BLOODY FACE all over TV for my wife and kids to see. Osama not as popular?

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    The people in the Navy know if they did or didn't. By allowing Obama to lie about it, they themselves would be lieing.

Seals did the job FTW.

However, in JBE's "defense", do we think they'd publically call their CIC out? No. Our government would implode. But I think it'd be leaked for certain.

My belief? This is too big to lie about. Too risky. The payoff is an election but what would the consequence be if it's discovered? A long way down and too many hands in the pie to fake something this huge.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    My belief? This is too big to lie about. Too risky. The payoff is an election but what would the consequence be if it's discovered? A long way down and too many hands in the pie to fake something this huge.

I understand the "to big to lie theory" for sure, but think without showing SOMETHING he could have been dead years ago for all we know. Why leave it open?

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA

Seals did the job FTW.

Do you honestly believe they would publicly contradict their commander-in-chief?

Not saying the SEALS didn't do it and that he's not dead.....There's just a few of us out there who would like more proof than Obama's word for it...

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    In this day of information overload is one single picture of the most wanted man in the WORLD dead too much to ask?

I actually doubt US SF had a hand in this. Probably just Sneaky Squirrels but US Troops sounds more patriotic.

Just one picture, I think AMERICA deserves to see it. Hell they paraded Abu Musab al-Zarqawi BLOODY FACE all over TV for my wife and kids to see. Osama not as popular?

I think it will probably get out..... we'll see. I also think you will be able to see if it's true by the reactions of other Al Qaeda members. They are already calling for vengance..... I think that will solidify his death.... unless they are in on the prank too! :rofl:

If he has been dead for years, you'd think that Al Qaeda wouldn't be surprised.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/05/02/al-qaida-ideologue-condmens-bin-laden-slaying/

I'm all about questioning what you are being told, but I think you should question yourself too. There really is no reason to believe that this is all just fake to get Obama some brownie points.

BTW, this is pretty good. I would have embeded it, but it's slightly NWS for language.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r310/TAFGrand/Personal/Osama_Bin_Laden_Dead.gif?t=1304338804

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    However, in JBE's "defense", do we think they'd publically call their CIC out? No. Our government would implode. But I think it'd be leaked for certain.

Once he's re-elected it wouldn't matter if he lied or not...the damage is done...

Why couldn't he keep this hidden if it's untrue? He's been able to keep a birth certificate "hidden" for almost 3 years....

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Do you honestly believe they would publicly contradict their commander-in-chief?

Not saying the SEALS didn't do it and that he's not dead.....There's just a few of us out there who would like more proof than Obama's word for it...

I'm almost suprised you have to explain this.

This is far from Tin Foil hat BS, this is simply logical thinking.
    The Most Wanted Man in the world is dead and we've YET to recieve pictures? Why?

Top Bottom