Osama buried at sea!?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    That's the point I made too. They weren't given the order to take him alive or they would have through self-sacrafice and it wouldn't have been the first time.

They killed 1 guy that was armed the rest were unarmed. I wonder what the hell that was all about personally. I wonder if it really was a kill mission to begin with. Then again I'm not a SEAL hell I haven't ever been in a high stress situation so I should not be throwing my opinion around. Regardless he is dead.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Doesn't matter if there was a kill order. Frankly it's none of our business what transpires during certain missions. So what if he was "unarmed" as they suggest. There has been no indication that "we" were positive somebody wasn't loaded with explosives either. A phone in hand may not have been just a phone.

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Sorry I don't trust our .gov. I don't know how anyone could if they've been alive for the last decade. SEALs did their job - this isn't about them. Remember we were unarmed when planes hit the towers.

What is the harm in releasing a photo? I listened to many shows in the past few days about this and some say it'd be like we are holding him as a trophy and laughing or 'chest thumping'. I don't see it that way at all. You make it beyond a doubt that the SOB is gone. Throw some cheese on that bi*(#

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Doesn't matter if there was a kill order. Frankly it's none of our business what transpires during certain missions. So what if he was "unarmed" as they suggest. There has been no indication that "we" were positive somebody wasn't loaded with explosives either. A phone in hand may not have been just a phone.

Nice going Cat, no disrespect towards you at all but I didn't expect that in depth insight from you, that's a well informed answer.

To expound BRBrett,
    I've explained a little about what ROE's might have been given and how it works HERE

The basic precept is that all Arabic Males would have been deemed an enemy combatant and shot on sight anyone else(Children/Women) would be an at your discretion ROE which is why they were spared.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Seriously who cares if they were armed or not? If your gonna be one of Bin's Cronies then you deserve whats coming. Anyone who give's two shits about these three dirtbags that died needs to have their heads checked. Not only did these animals commit mass murder of unarmed innocent civilians in our country, they have been ravaging unarmed innocent people in the middle east as well for decades.

My lack of sleep is apparently making me agitated, and possibly delirious. :rofl:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Nice going Cat, no disrespect towards you at all but I didn't expect that in depth insight from you, that's a well informed answer.

To expound BRBrett,
    I've explained a little about what ROE's might have been given and how it works HERE

The basic precept is that all Arabic Males would have been deemed an enemy combatant and shot on sight anyone else(Children/Women) would be an at your discretion ROE which is why they were spared.

Hey, I said I didn't want to see photos and I thought it was in poor taste to celebrate in the streets over a man's death.

Doesn't mean I don't believe it was justified or necessary. :)

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Hey, I said I didn't want to see photos and I thought it was in poor taste to celebrate in the streets over a man's death.

Doesn't mean I don't believe it was justified or necessary. :)

I was more so talking about the "loaded with explosives either" comment. Sharp thinking that most will pass over. :)

Top Bottom