Osama buried at sea!?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    ....and there I was completely ignorant to the fact that the US is so sensitive to Muslim burial practices, whould'a thunk it.

In addition to these sources, a deluge of other heads of state as well as intelligence agency professionals have gone on record over the past nine years to state their belief that Bin Laden was likely dead, after it became clear that the Al-Qaeda leader’s health was in severe decline as a result of kidney disease at the end of 2001. These include;

- Former CIA officer and hugely respected intelligence & foreign policy expert Robert Baer, who in 2008 when asked about Bin Laden by a radio host responded, “Of course he is dead.”
    He was wrong!
    - On December 26, 2001, Fox News, citing a Pakistan Observer story, reported that the Afghan Taliban had pronounced Bin Laden dead and buried him in an unmarked grave.
    They were aiding him!
    - On January 18, 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced: “I think now, frankly, he is dead.”
    Ulterior profit motive!
    - On July 17, 2002, the then-head of counterterrorism at the FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that “I personally think he [Bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore.”
    1st Amendment Right!
    - In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN that “I would come to believe that [Bin Laden] probably is dead.
    Subterfuge!
    - In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.
    Knucklehead Ideologue!
    - In November 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.
    Brain Dead!
    - In February 2007, Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies program, stated that the purported video and audio tapes that were being released of Bin Laden were fake and that he was probably dead.
    Needs religious chaos to retain job!
    - On November 2, 2007, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto told Al-Jazeera’s David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.
    Was killed for her insolence!
    - In March 2009, former US foreign intelligence officer and professor of international relations at Boston University Angelo Codevilla stated: “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.”
    It's BU for pete's sake!
    - In May 2009, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari confirmed that his “counterparts in the American intelligence agencies” hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years and confirmed “I don’t think he’s alive.”
    His turn to steal, needed concealment!

In a way, the establishment had their hand forced in having to announce the death of someone whose shadowy existence had proven very useful to them in maintaining fear and uncertainty amongst the population of America and the world.

Always somebody in the world saying something stupid for some reason.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    ....and there I was completely ignorant to the fact that the US is so sensitive to Muslim burial practices, whould'a thunk it.

In addition to these sources, a deluge of other heads of state as well as intelligence agency professionals have gone on record over the past nine years to state their belief that Bin Laden was likely dead, after it became clear that the Al-Qaeda leader’s health was in severe decline as a result of kidney disease at the end of 2001. These include;

- Former CIA officer and hugely respected intelligence & foreign policy expert Robert Baer, who in 2008 when asked about Bin Laden by a radio host responded, “Of course he is dead.”

- On December 26, 2001, Fox News, citing a Pakistan Observer story, reported that the Afghan Taliban had pronounced Bin Laden dead and buried him in an unmarked grave.

- On January 18, 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf announced: “I think now, frankly, he is dead.”

- On July 17, 2002, the then-head of counterterrorism at the FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that “I personally think he [Bin Laden] is probably not with us anymore.”

- In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN that “I would come to believe that [Bin Laden] probably is dead.

- In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.

- In November 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.

- In February 2007, Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke University’s Religious Studies program, stated that the purported video and audio tapes that were being released of Bin Laden were fake and that he was probably dead.

- On November 2, 2007, former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto told Al-Jazeera’s David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.

- In March 2009, former US foreign intelligence officer and professor of international relations at Boston University Angelo Codevilla stated: “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.”

- In May 2009, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari confirmed that his “counterparts in the American intelligence agencies” hadn’t heard anything from Bin Laden in seven years and confirmed “I don’t think he’s alive.”

In a way, the establishment had their hand forced in having to announce the death of someone whose shadowy existence had proven very useful to them in maintaining fear and uncertainty amongst the population of America and the world.

Sounds like this guy got a job in Pakistan......
    VVVVVVV
    baghdadbob3.jpg

(To clarify- I have my doubts that our Pakistani pals every actually believed he was dead.)

Last edited:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I'll be honest. If it were really a coverup, I think that our US government is fully capable of developing a very accurate film, photo, whatever to display what you are asking for. The guy is dead, our SEALs put him there.... I have no doubts.

I dont doubt that he is dead either. What I do doubt is just when he died. Seems like perfect timing. What pisses me off even more is that Obama goes on tv with his smirk and pats himself on the back like he is the reason Bin Laden is dead.

Safari

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2007
    I would think lying about Seal Team 6 and their exploits would put you in more danger than you would want to risk for political gain.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I dont doubt that he is dead either. What I do doubt is just when he died. Seems like perfect timing. What pisses me off even more is that Obama goes on tv with his smirk and pats himself on the back like he is the reason Bin Laden is dead.

Where have you been? Haven't you heard? The Pretender is the reason for everything Utopian!

Geeesh, get with the program will ya?

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    I still say why would our guys bust him one in the head with the source of quality intel he must have. An immobilizing shot, taser, phaser set to stun would appear more appropriate. I say the complete story is BS or he is alive and in our custody getting waterboarded/electro-something like their is no #$%#^% tomorrow. Plus if reported dead, a lot of his intel would still be of some value.

I DO NOT LIKE all the people I have heard today with a definite "Hey Obama ain't that bad" attitude. We really don't need him for another 4 yrs because of the help of this.

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY

Just adds another reason to the long list of why I can't stand that SOB. On the political trail, it will be all "He did" and very little "our guys hunted and shot the #$%#%".

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    Should have accorded him a proper middle eastern burial!!

I'm pretty sure that in the middle east a proper burial consists of cutting off the head, setting the body on fire and hanging it from a bridge.

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    My opinion (not that anyone cares)

As mentioned previously, why kill him if you can take him hostage? Very valuable source of information, and faking his death instead of people knowing you have him, would help with the intel.

Or, he has been dead for a while.

Just my opinion.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    wait wait wait...arent muslims supposed to be buried in the ground with their heads pointed in the direction of mecca?

I heard in some cases a burial at sea is acceptable for muslims only if they died aboard a ship but this isnt the case.

IMO he should have just been left out to rot regardless

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom