Our Third World Dictator

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peacemakr72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    A person can hear and read all kinds of things and sometimes sorting it out is tedious. A few things to consider.
    It was during the spring of this year that Uncle Sam purchased some 1.6 billion rounds of ammo. It is also interesting that FEMA has stockpiled huge numbers of plastic coffins that hold several bodies in each container. It is also interesting that there have been many prison closings including one in our area. It was done quietly and quickly even the insiders didnt know it was closing.

Now we have had several mass killings with reports at the outbreak of the happenings of multiple shooters involved but it always narrows down to an insane kook being responsible for the outburst. I "HEARD" in the first reports of Conn school shooting that maybe three shooters were involved. Any one else hear that.
    I also "HEARD" that the fathers of the gunman of the Colorado theatre and the most recent one both worked at Libor and were set to testify in hearings soon to take place over illegal practices. Dont remember if I heard or read this info. Just curious if anyone else has heard the same.

It is without doubt the object of our Dictator in Chief to disarm this country. The mind can run to all sorts of reasons why he would want to accomplish this goal. It is interesting to review the policy of Phil Pot in Cambodia and what he did with and to his country and its citizens.

peacemakr72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    In the early part of this year the National Weather service, the Social Security Admin, DHS along with a couple more ordered over 1 billion rounds of ammo. It is available on Google if you look. The closing of prisons was very quiet. The only reason I heard was from fellow LEO's who worked there and lost their jobs. It was a strange thing. The coffins stockpiled by FEMA is no secret either. The mass killings have made every news outlet available. Just look em up. As for the multiple shooters, I SEEM to remember hearing that early in the Sandy Hook killings news reports. Then it changed to just one. That may have just been the confusion the
    media seems to have with every story. It was reported as such at first. The last item of the connection with Libor is new info to me and I am tracing it. May be conspiracy junk and I hope it is. I will post if I hear. And by the way I did vote and am responsible for several hundred others voting as well. I was successful in changing a number of peoples vote, but it was a wasted effort.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Have you fact checked any of these facts?

No, he hasn't. Hence the "heard" in his statements. I haven't fact checked them all, either, but I did fact check the fathers of the mass murderers from Col and Conn being involved in LIBOR. They both work in the financial industry, oddly enough, but absolutely no ties can be found between them and LIBOR and congress has openly denied that any congressional hearings on LIBOR are or ever have been planned. How can these men have been scheduled to testify, as the rumors clame, if no hearing is scheduled? That is what Snopes and factcheck.org claim, at any rate. The odd thing is that I stumbled across an article from the Wall Street Journal from July this year that claimed that congress was planning just that, a hearing on Libor. The article was published a week before the Aurora, Co shooting, and as far as I can find, nothing else has been published about it since.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    In the early part of this year the National Weather service, the Social Security Admin, DHS along with a couple more ordered over 1 billion rounds of ammo. It is available on Google if you look. The closing of prisons was very quiet. The only reason I heard was from fellow LEO's who worked there and lost their jobs. It was a strange thing. The coffins stockpiled by FEMA is no secret either. The mass killings have made every news outlet available. Just look em up. As for the multiple shooters, I SEEM to remember hearing that early in the Sandy Hook killings news reports. Then it changed to just one. That may have just been the confusion the
    media seems to have with every story. It was reported as such at first. The last item of the connection with Libor is new info to me and I am tracing it. May be conspiracy junk and I hope it is. I will post if I hear. And by the way I did vote and am responsible for several hundred others voting as well. I was successful in changing a number of peoples vote, but it was a wasted effort.

I'll leave this here:
    http://metabunk.org/threads/704-Debunked-National-Weather-Service-(NOAA)-ordering-ammo

The coffins are likely to be for large scale disasters because mass graves work just fine without them. I doubt a gov contemplating the mass murder of its citizens cares much how they are buried.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2012/federal-law-enforcement-agencies-buy-ammunition.aspx

Anyone who works in Law Enforcement can give you chapter and vers on how many times initial reports are wrong. It's actual more often than not the case.

Prison Closings can be blamed on The current Govenor Bobby Jesus. There is not conspiracy there he wanted to save money and send a message to state employees.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    The last item of the connection with Libor is new info to me and I am tracing it. May be conspiracy junk and I hope it is.

Don't waste your time on the LIBOR connection. I'm good at squeezing stuff out of the internet when it comes to conspiracy theories and spent half a day trying to prove/disprove that one. The "Reynolds Rappers" jumped on the father being a numerologist and tried to make a connection. If there is one (and I highly doubt there is), it's been scrubbed from the net.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Using the Government's net scrubbing machine?

No, as in voluntarily taken down by the reporting news agencies. Like all the reports of a second shooter in CT, there were a total of 5 sites that reported that, including fox. As of last Wednesday, only one was still available online. The ones that took it down didn't issue retractions, they just deleted the stories. No conspiracy, unless you count covering your own ineptness. Scrubbed.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Ok. Journalism is for the most part dead. When Newspapers were king you had to be better because you couldn't recall the papers. Now you can edit and withdrawal content at will.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Ok. Journalism is for the most part dead. When Newspapers were king you had to be better because you couldn't recall the papers. Now you can edit and withdrawal content at will.

Yup, can't scrub a newspaper once it is in circulation. That's why the shadow ninja operatives have to kill the stories before they're printed! In real life, Jimmy Hoffa was good at that. A reporter asked him for a statement on a vilifying article, so he had a glass jar containing male reproductive organs delivered to the editor. Problem solved!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    If you were following the story as it happened, there were easily 10 facts/statements/versions that were later edited and updated. First it was Ryan Lanza. Then Adam Lanza. He killed his dad and then went to the school where his mom worked. Possible second gunman. Oh nope she doesn't work there just kidding. But he killed her at home. Nevermind second gunman was just some dude. He used a pistol. No no wait it was two pistols. And a rifle. Wait no rifle. Nevermind yes rifle, no pistols. 2 dead...10 dead...18 dead...24 dead...26 dead.

It's not conspiracy, it's money making media taking it to irresponsible levels in order to get news out first and beat the competition. Because things are hardlh even published as articles anymore, there's no need for retractions since it's basically a live feed. They just change the misinformation they crapped out as good info comes in.

marcw85

Hotter than a $2 pistol
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Thibodaux, LA
    Conspiracy Theory Dan says the feds are using some type of drug to make already unstable people into mass murderers and may be providing them with weapons and targets of opportunity! :shocked:

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    Sheez, I've been enjoying a respite from this BS since we cleaned house in the summer.

Time to invest in Reynolds Aluminum stock. . . and start another "Don't read his BS" list.
    :ninja:

JamesBlake

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    What if posts like this are government plants to inspire rebellion so that they have an excuse to kill us all sooner?

In his latest book " There's a Bull's Eye on my Back " Alex Jones explains this very theory, not many people read his stuff, where'd you find the book ?

Top Bottom