Our Third World Dictator

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    People are just concerned right now due to the hysterical gun control talk that is saturating just about every media outlet at present time. It's almost unavoidable.

Let's face it, guys- many of us have become a little too comfortable thinking the fight for our present firearms freedoms was clearly seated in a comfortable position for the foreseeable future. Guys, some of us have said it here numerous times- this is a never ending struggle.

It doesn't matter that WE have a clear understanding that the problem isn't GUNS. In the aftermath of a horrible event where numerous elementary school kids were killed, we find ourselves once again battling for our rights in the court of public opinion- and sadly, the other guys have a better media presence than we do. Fact.

But all is not lost.

It's not going to be easy- but IT CAN BE DONE. As has been suggested, let your representatives know how you feel. And not just on a federal level, either. Write your local reps and ask them to use the channels available to them, as well. We should have them speaking to our representatives on the federal level. Whatever it takes. Let your voices be heard.

Be calm; stay strong. And damn it people- stay UNITED and stop fighting each other. This fight is far from over. We need to be on the same page.

Just a friendly suggestion.

johnnybravo2550

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Marrero, LA
    What if obama does goes on tv and wants to take all guns from citizens... .. I know guns are registered to an individual but how do they know who has what? All you have to do is lie or even hide them... I dont see it happening but you never know

Taiaut

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Lake Charles,La.
    What if obama does goes on tv and wants to take all guns from citizens... .. I know guns are registered to an individual but how do they know who has what? All you have to do is lie or even hide them... I dont see it happening but you never know

Didn't you get the memo ? "All my guns were lost in the boating accident ".

J-Dog

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    Have a buddy in the Air Force that says he met Alex Jones right before a super top secret mission. Apparently Mr. Jones like to help mixup thr chem trail juice right before the planes takeoff. I told my buddy he was nuts, Alex Jones isn't real.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    What if posts like this are government plants to inspire rebellion so that they have an excuse to kill us all sooner?

reminds me of a quote from another forum:

Hey....what makes up a ten man Tin Foil Unit out to storm the hill?

2 UC ATF agents
    3 UC FBI agents
    3 Local UC LEOs
    1 informant working off an illegal class 3 case

....and 1 Guy wearing a size 50 belt with a Dont Tread On Me 4xl T-Shirt and an SKS carried on a length of shoelace, and a copy of Federalist Papers in his back pocket.

Top Bottom