Panther Spotted Near Office Building in Covington

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    I remember both of those events. Who the hell would want to live anywhere near Deville, that place is full of freaks and deviants.

For sure some strange folks out that way. I think it starts somewhere around Philidelphia community... :D Used to spend alot of time running the roads and woods out there as a teen, but never sure never run across any bigfoot.

Last edited:

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    For sure some strange folks out that way. I think it starts somewhere around Philidelphia community... :D Used to spend alot of time running the roads and woods out there as a teen, but never sure never run across any bigfoot.

MY momma wouldn't let us go out there.............:dunno:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Looks like a regular house cat to me.....Charlie, out on Liberty rd.is supposed to have a few cougars in that area....

Some people on Liberty Rd. drink alot. I've been up and down Liberty Rd almost every day & night for over 50 yrs and haven't seen anything that I couldn't ID.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Could a bobcat theoretically take down a small 50lb-ish doe?

Im not expert on the prey of each but the biggest bobcat I have ever seen was about 35 pounds. That is big for a bobcat. It may possibly be able to take down a small doe but I dont know if it does or not. I have never heard a bobcat make the sounds that I heard that day. It was very strange hearing in a still quiet woods.

fallingbird

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 2, 2009
    Metairie
    I've been told that the so called black panthers on the northshore are actually jaguarundi, and are more common than one may be led to believe

Top Bottom