People are just crazy! 62 yr old man with a CC permit tackled by 43 yr old in Walmart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    People are just crazy! 62 yr old man with a CC permit tackled by 43 yr old in...

Too bad the guy couldn't get a couple of shots off into that a$$hole.
    That's VERY disturbing to me for some reason. After the gun is taken away, it's handed off to at least two other people! How do they know who they just gave the gun too??? Man I wish he could have killed them. The other two who assisted need to be charged as well. If you carry a gun, carry a knife also; and be ready to kill anyone who tries to take either tool away from you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkYipbgD16w

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It won't happen, but IMO, all parties involved with holding him down or handling his firearm, should be thrown in jail.

Anyone can make excuses for what happened, but I say this... Just don't go to Wally World.:mamoru:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This could have been an interesting test case had someone been killed. So many possibilities:

The CC'er shooting the self-proclaimed do-gooder.
    The CC'er shooting both of the people holding him down (with a secondary).
    Someone shooting either of them or both of them for attacking the black guy.
    The gun discharging and striking and wounding an innocent.
    The gun discharging and striking and killing an innocent.
    The gun discharging and killing the permit holder.
    The gun discharging and killing the do-gooder.
    The permit holder being seriously hurt or killed in the scuffle.

And so, I am assuming the white guy thought the black guy was a Somali Jihadist? What a tool.

The do-gooder should be worried the permit holder might run straight to a doctor for a checkup and claim neck and back injuries and sue this idiot into poverty.

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    A few months back , in Wall-Mart , a fellow shopper strolled by exercising his not concealed carry option, did a quick double- take but Hey no big deal, it's legal, it's his right, it didn't upset me in the least.
    Now that I think about it , nobody tackled him , tried to take his gun away or called the cops. That's something to think about.
    Gary

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    A few months back , in Wall-Mart , a fellow shopper strolled by exercising his not concealed carry option, did a quick double- take but Hey no big deal, it's legal, it's his right, it didn't upset me in the least.
    Now that I think about it , nobody tackled him , tried to take his gun away or called the cops. That's something to think about.
    Gary

There's nothing wrong with being an advocate for open carry, but it's like the old saying goes... "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

Knowledge is the most valuable tool for any human. A little forethought could have prevented this from happening.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    There's nothing wrong with being an advocate for open carry, but it's like the old saying goes... "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."

This is true, but since all our infringements come as parts and parcels of a slow chipping process; we should ALL vehemently support that open carry NEVER be altered or amended. It should be the gun communities unwritten/unspoken rule to not flaunt.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I would never vote for or support a law or politician that wants to repeal open carry, that said, I do not choose to open carry. I don't believe open carry is done for the correct reasons in most cases though. It is for self defense, not intimidation or the wow factor.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I would never vote for or support a law or politician that wants to repeal open carry, that said, I do not choose to open carry. I don't believe open carry is done for the correct reasons in most cases though. It is for self defense, not intimidation or the wow factor.

You Sir, must be un-tacticool! Hurry and get me your address right away so I can let you borrow a 511 hat. You haven't much time to spare. ;)

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Oh sh!t... What should I do?! :eek3:

Should I immediately buy some combat boots and tactical socks? Or would liking the American Badass Coalition FB page suffice?!

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    This is the type of post / topic that BayouShooter THRIVE'S on. I'm calling it now over 10 pages EASY.

I'll be back with the Michael Jackson pic once I get to a computer. Quick everyone make a circle.

tmpQzHoRV.jpg

Last edited:

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    This is the type of post / topic that BayouShooter THRIVE'S on. I'm calling it now over 10 pages EASY.

I'll be back with the Michael Jackson pic once I get to a computer. Quick everyone make a circle.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but I'm thinking it'll be closed down by page 4.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    You might want to make sure it actually smells like oscillated feces before you go all Captain America on someone. At bare minimum he woulda earned a throat punch and a broken digit.

^ is that how you apply for the american badass club, or do I have to include a picture of my beer belly and mullet?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom