Pillow fights ends with arrest

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    I love the title of this thread........."pillow fight ends with arrest" lol.
    Personally, and just because I'm crazy as a loon, I would've obliged to a pillow fight. If that's all he wanted and everything was pure fun.......hell, why not! Call me crazy but I see nothing wrong with this.

Last edited:

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    He should be ticketed, at the least. Stupid game. Have a pillow fight with your wife, kids, friends, stripper in the V.I.P., whatever. Random stranger? wouldn't you feel like a real jerk if your intended victim just had their wisdom teeth out, cataract surgery or a vasectomy?:eek3:

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Man, fines and punishment for trying to brighten peoples days?

This is the equal-and-opposite of Politically-Correct overload. The PC Overload tries to make everyone free from hurt feelings, while some of y'all seem to think everyone should be free from feelings, period.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Man, fines and punishment for trying to brighten peoples days?

This is the equal-and-opposite of Politically-Correct overload. The PC Overload tries to make everyone free from hurt feelings, while some of y'all seem to think everyone should be free from feelings, period.

I agree with you. These people need to take their heads of the swivel and step away from the Magpul Dynamics videos for a minute. It's life motherf***ers. Enjoy it! Not every person on the street is a perceived threat. :mamoru:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    He should be ticketed, at the least. Stupid game. Have a pillow fight with your wife, kids, friends, stripper in the V.I.P., whatever. Random stranger? wouldn't you feel like a real jerk if your intended victim just had their wisdom teeth out, cataract surgery or a vasectomy?:eek3:

Did you watch the video?
    NEVER did he just hit some random person.

On a few occasions he gave the pillow to a person and they didn't want to pillow fight and just gave the pillow back.
    He didn't hit them or start fighting with them he just went on his way.

ALL participants were willing, and appeared to have fun.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Did you watch the video?

On a few occasions he gave the pillow to a person and they didn't want to pillow fight and just gave the pillow back.

I would be willing :) I wish people did this at LSU!!

Today they had around 40 people dressed as mimes running through the quad messing with people. A few were even up in the trees. T'was a great break from finals!

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    Did you watch the video?

I would not have commented if I didn't watch the video. People in the video may have been having fun, I would not have, and I hate to think that moving a pillow in front of my face to block someone else's pillow makes me a willing participant. I'm not interested in playing slap and tickle with some fruit with a camera.

To answer the original question, I feel that throwing a pillow at an on duty police officer, much like passing an on duty police officer at over the posted speed, has the possibility of incurring consequences that you deserve, and I have no pity for you.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom