POLO Shirts PRE-Order

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

*Banned*
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Sorry, my rule when it comes to shirts, even Tees, is "No pocket, no purchase!"

Gotta have a place for glasses, surefire, pen, etc..........

leVieux

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Crap, Melissa. I'll take two extra-large maroon shirts, and one extra-large forest green, and one extra-large dark green. I hope I like them better than the t-shirts. I don't wear polo shirts to work - always ties - but I can wear it out at night - specially with the stealthy logo like that. By the way, if you haven't picked a color yet gold or white looks very nice on maroon.

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Crap, Melissa. I'll take two extra-large maroon shirts, and one extra-large forest green, and one extra-large dark green. I hope I like them better than the t-shirts. I don't wear polo shirts to work - always ties - but I can wear it out at night - specially with the stealthy logo like that. By the way, if you haven't picked a color yet gold or white looks very nice on maroon.

ok, got you down! Thanks

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Hey guys, wanted to let you know I have enough of these to place my order. I can order them by Friday so if you would like to change your order let me know or even if you would like to get some please pm asap.

Thanks
    Mel

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Shirts will be ordered on Friday. If you are interested in these shirts please send me a pm and I will send you payment info. Thanks

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Hope the check I mailed out today gets there in time.

By the way, what happened to Paypal? Now you have to transfer money to PayPal 3 days before you use it?. It used to draw directly from my bank account when I authorized it. Hell if I have to wait 3 days, I may as well just mail a check!

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    Hope the check I mailed out today gets there in time.

By the way, what happened to Paypal? Now you have to transfer money to PayPal 3 days before you use it?. It used to draw directly from my bank account when I authorized it. Hell if I have to wait 3 days, I may as well just mail a check!

I have no clue but we have started taking credit cards if there is a problem with paypal.

melisa

*Banned*
    Sep 27, 2006
    Gonzales
    This order was suppose to placed on Friday but I am still waiting to hear from some of you to make sure you still want your shirts. If you are still interested please pm asap. Money is being taken now.

Paypal
    Money order/checks/cash
    credit cards.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom