Post election Riots?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    if a brother gets ignant and threatens you/your shorties, chop him down. it only takes one fool to incite the rest of them. I'm got no beefs with anyone, but it if a fool gets stupid, he gets ehat he deserves. I've been jacked enough to know not to tolerate the idiots one bit. besides, we know you white boys know how to aim instead of shooting randomly like most mo'fo s.

no offense intended to anyone.

nola is that you??

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    Remember the proper procedure to enter the compound:

Run up the drive, flailing your arms and scream
    "BRAINS"
    at the top of your lungs! ;)

:D:D:D:D

That **** made me laugh.

If shtf, I want to come just to watch people enter your compund.

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    1500+rds 5.56 + 25 loaded mags
    820rds .308
    2200rds 9mm
    450rds .45
    300rds 12ga
    200rds .30-06

...this could turn out interesting

BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    Damn, I've got 100rds .40 all loaded into mags, with a type II vest, but that's it. I feel like I'm behind the curve.

It's not like I stocked up for any special reason, I just like to have ammo on hand. I do tend to shoot a couple hundred rounds 5.56 and 9mm every couple of weeks, so having a lot of ammo on hand is necessary for me.

j/k, it's cause of da zombies...:eek3:

Last edited:

bhp9mm

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 26, 2007
    slidell,la
    what yall think is going too happen when obama gets what jfk got i think he will soon after he wins if that happens theirs going too be alot riots

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    OK, back on topic.

I think things have changed significantly since this post was started.

1) Obama supporters have become even more fervent.

2) The mainstream media has all but pronounced him the winner

3) I have personally heard several Obama Koolaid Drinkers say "If he don't win, then you know it will be cause they stole it from him".

#2 is the most important here I think. MSM has been touting all these skewed polls saying McCain is trailing and he is going to lose. I believe they are laying the groundwork (unintentionally maybe) for some massive riots.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    OK, back on topic.

I think things have changed significantly since this post was started.

1) Obama supporters have become even more fervent.

2) The mainstream media has all but pronounced him the winner

3) I have personally heard several Obama Koolaid Drinkers say "If he don't win, then you know it will be cause they stole it from him".

#2 is the most important here I think. MSM has been touting all these skewed polls saying McCain is trailing and he is going to lose. I believe they are laying the groundwork (unintentionally maybe) for some massive riots.

Verm,
    I have heard many opinions. Most feel there will be riots if Obama loses. Some feel there will riots either way. It varies from little sporadic to all out. It is all speculation but a real possibility.

I know if there are riots near me I will lose something. Even if it is just some short term business disruption. I would rather not see any rioting.

I would say there is a possibility it could start before the election, to keep voters from turning out or possibly Halloween night as tensions are high and a situation may just develop & erupt.

The best I can do is wish it does not happen and not incite it. I have no planned response.

Later,
    RDO

Barney88PDC

SEND IT
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Damn, I've got 100rds .40 all loaded into mags, with a type II vest, but that's it. I feel like I'm behind the curve.

I would get to the store quick if there is anything left.

The best I can do is wish it does not happen and not incite it. I have no planned response.

Ugh? Might want to get something together "just in case"

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    Ugh? Might want to get something together "just in case"

You tell me exactly what is going to happen & I will tell me my exact reaction. And I mean exactly on every possible detail. You can't do it.

Maybe I don't want to box myself into posting something that would show I was not willing to disengage, deescallate or avoid problems all together.

So are you willing to post how you can't wait to get out in the street & shoot some people? Proabably not.

My normal mode is to "Avoid problems, deescallate & disengage."

Like I said I have no planned response to an event that has not developed yet. I don't sit around thinking up solutions to problems that have not occured. I also am not locked into this is what & when X will be after the election.

I'm surely not going to go looking for trouble or post things to sound like I am either. If I can make it through the rest of my life not having to kill anyone that would be just fine with me. If I don't even encounter little problems all the better.

J

jayd

Which is what I asked before we got so far off topic...

What are local LEO's doing about 11/5???

Yes, please peeps
    Back on topic :)

Good question, LEOs, does everyone have to work on the 5th with no off/vacation days scheduled?

Top Bottom