PR Pitbulls

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    to address the issue of the chain, its not a heavy chain, the girl dog on the chain is there for a short time each day while her cage gets cleaned otherwise shes in the house or being walked
    and if someone showed you a picture of one of these dogs saying they are excersised using a chain for weight they are liars, they do get worked out because they are energetic dogs, as far as aggression I have them socialized enough to where I have no issues with that
    I show them off and say theyre are the best in the state because they are
    I'll share a video with you guys
    Oh and as far as the thug image, our goal is to have several of these dogs trained in Narcotics detection and personal protection, ask questions before you pass blind judgement

How dare you become a (new) member on here and innocently try to show us proud pictures of your pooches! :mamoru:

And, some of you respondents suck! :thumbsdown:

Mayonnaise

Not in the fridge
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    WOuld you also face-shoot a 3 year old because they were charging at your with a pair of scissors and not heading your verbal commands to stop? I am sure it would only take one stop or perhaps one stomp.

Would I shoot a 3 year old in the face? I am going to have to say no. No, I would not shoot a 3 year old in the face. Stupid.

I will eat your dog though if it bites me. I'm a savage.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    My family runs a dog shelter. I have seen dogs fight, tear each other up pretty good before we could break them up. I've seen dogs attack our goats (we put those two down).

I've been bit. I've been bit hard enough to need superglue from a dog quite a bit larger than a Maltese. I did not stomp him to death because I realize No Dog Bites For NO Reason. That reason may not make sense to you, and I have no problem putting down a dog you can't trust, but that doesn't make it right to use force in every situation.

I'm not going to judge you for killing a dog because he was biting you at the time, but I would hope you didn't stomp him to death out of spite.

In my case, there was a damn good reason why I got bit (from the dog's perspective) and I don't judge him for it. We got along fine after the incident. Not every dog deserves to die because he bit someone. In a lot of cases the person earned it.

TruBrew

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    New Orleans, La
    Hmmm, I did a search and couldn't never find any pictures or stories a person ripped apart by a maltese but could find thousands of pictures of the pitbul carnage.

So, I wouldn't call it "Retarded", I'd call it "Informed and Educated".......

That is like saying "assault weapons" are scary because they do more damage than handguns. When the truth is, handguns are more likely to be involved in crime. That is kind of similar to how the odds of a Great Dane attacking you is over 10 times higher than the odds of a Pitbull attacking you. If you want to think you are informed an educated that fine, but I will call it irrational fear.

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Um. The dog was BITING me. You have obviously never been bitten by someone else's dog for no reason. Did I try to kill it? No, I'm not a dog murderer. I tried to shake it off but my skin started to tear. Has your skin ever been ripped? It's an unsettling feeling. It was only then I stomped downward at the dog.

I suggest you STFU unless you are willing to let somebody's dog gnaw on your leg and put your money where your mouth is.

I have been bit multiple times, and by significantly larger dogs. That said, I do not see the need to stomp a dog to death and then brag about it online like you slayed Hitler. I simply believe if you think you were justified in stomping a dog to death the sise of a Maltese, then bragging about it "only took one good stomp", then I fear what a person with your mentality wouyld do in civilization witha firearm. You clearly have a warped sense in my opinion of reasonableness.

Mayonnaise

Not in the fridge
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    My family runs a dog shelter. I have seen dogs fight, tear each other up pretty good before we could break them up. I've seen dogs attack our goats (we put those two down).

I've been bit. I've been bit hard enough to need superglue from a dog quite a bit larger than a Maltese. I did not stomp him to death because I realize No Dog Bites For NO Reason. That reason may not make sense to you, and I have no problem putting down a dog you can't trust, but that doesn't make it right to use force in every situation.

I'm not going to judge you for killing a dog because he was biting you at the time, but I would hope you didn't stomp him to death out of spite.

In my case, there was a damn good reason why I got bit (from the dog's perspective) and I don't judge him for it. We got along fine after the incident. Not every dog deserves to die because he bit someone. In a lot of cases the person earned it.

I don't know why the dog bit me and refused to let go. I never got the opportunity to ask. I can tell you how it went down and you can draw you're own conclusion. I was living in an apartment complex at the time. The neighbor let her dogs out off leash. I was carrying an ice chest to my car, the dog came dead sprint an latched onto my leg. It was a decade ago but I recall the final count being 11 stitches. It all happened in a matter of 30 seconds from the time the door opened to the time I finally got the dog off of me. So maybe it didn't like my shoes? I dunno. I would do it again. According to the HOA I was the 3rd person to be bit by said dog.

Was I trying to kill the dog? Not in the slightest. When I stomped it, it was still attached. My only concern was getting it off of me. I valued myself over the dog. Not that I thought my life was ever in danger but it doesn't matter.

The size of the dog doesn't matter. How much damage could possibly inflict doesn't matter. What matters is the dog bit me and wouldn't let go. Had it bit and ran off, I would NOT have ran it down and killed it.

Think what you want. I don't really give a ****. Bottom line is one of your dogs, no matter how big or small, starts attacking someone you better be prepared to bury that dog.

Mayonnaise

Not in the fridge
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I have been bit multiple times, and by significantly larger dogs. That said, I do not see the need to stomp a dog to death and then brag about it online like you slayed Hitler. I simply believe if you think you were justified in stomping a dog to death the sise of a Maltese, then bragging about it "only took one good stomp", then I fear what a person with your mentality wouyld do in civilization witha firearm. You clearly have a warped sense in my opinion of reasonableness.

If you have been bit multiple times then you're doing it wrong.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    That is like saying "assault weapons" are scary because they do more damage than handguns. When the truth is, handguns are more likely to be involved in crime. That is kind of similar to how the odds of a Great Dane attacking you is over 10 times higher than the odds of a Pitbull attacking you. If you want to think you are informed an educated that fine, but I will call it irrational fear.

Are you saying Mini-poodles kill more people than pitbulls?

Also what point are you trying to make that Great Dane attacks are 10 times less likely than Pb's?

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I don't know why the dog bit me and refused to let go. I never got the opportunity to ask. I can tell you how it went down and you can draw you're own conclusion. I was living in an apartment complex at the time. The neighbor let her dogs out off leash. I was carrying an ice chest to my car, the dog came dead sprint an latched onto my leg. It was a decade ago but I recall the final count being 11 stitches. It all happened in a matter of 30 seconds from the time the door opened to the time I finally got the dog off of me. So maybe it didn't like my shoes? I dunno. I would do it again. According to the HOA I was the 3rd person to be bit by said dog.

Was I trying to kill the dog? Not in the slightest. When I stomped it, it was still attached. My only concern was getting it off of me. I valued myself over the dog. Not that I thought my life was ever in danger but it doesn't matter.

The size of the dog doesn't matter. How much damage could possibly inflict doesn't matter. What matters is the dog bit me and wouldn't let go. Had it bit and ran off, I would NOT have ran it down and killed it.

Think what you want. I don't really give a ****. Bottom line is one of your dogs, no matter how big or small, starts attacking someone you better be prepared to bury that dog.

What was the owner's response, and were there any repercussions?

Mayonnaise

Not in the fridge
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    What was the owner's response, and were there any repercussions?

I never spoke to the owner directly. She just opened the door and left it cracked for them to come back inside. After the incident I put my things down and went back inside my apartment on account of the bleeding. I cleaned myself up and by the time I made it back outside (10 min or had gone by) they were gone. I was contacted by police but nothing ever came of it legally. I was also contacted by an attorney asking if I wants to seek damages, to which I declined. I did not find out until several months later that the dog had died after going back into the house.

noinspect

A shooter, not a bad one.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    New Orleans
    Just another reason why I carry....no disrespect to you or the Pitbulls but the breed is notorius for agression. I know, I know, "not my dog" but I've seen them run the streets and I've witnessed them, unprovoked, agressevely attack another dog....that dog, a small wired hair terrier died later that night......

A lot of pitbull owners (no, not all of them) thrive on the thug mentality -- I guess I don't subscribe to that point of view.

Just my $.02 - apologies if I offended, if i did it wasn't my intention.

Pits are like guns. if you are not willing to put the time in training, either pit or gun, then it is an accident waiting to happen. And it entirely the fault of the owner, again this hold true in pits and guns. but the pits pictured here are great looking dogs!

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    The webthug is strong in this thread. Bunch of dog dining chain choking Maltese murdering mother****ers, I wish I was tough enough to kill an 8 pound Paris Hilton dog, then I could brag about being a savage on the Internet. I'll never know the joy of being a savage. :(

Last edited:

Mayonnaise

Not in the fridge
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Wtf is wrong with you people? In the same sentence I declared myself a savage I also said I would eat your dog. How can you take it seriously. Tongue and cheek remarks don't go over well around here.

A cop shoots a dog before it attacks or because its defending its home and nobody bats and eye. I unintentionally kill a dog that is attacking me and people loose their minds.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Wtf is wrong with you people? In the same sentence I declared myself a savage I also said I would eat your dog. How can you take it seriously. Tongue and cheek remarks don't go over well around here.

A cop shoots a dog before it attacks or because its defending its home and nobody bats and eye. I unintentionally kill a dog that is attacking me and people loose their minds.

Am I one of the people that was directed at?

Last edited:

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    I own a Great Dane. If he bites ill cm it his throat ear to ear myself. I spend far more time with my dog than 99% of y'all and some of you who know me can vouch for it.

Get butthurt. I don't care. He acts up he doesn't go to a shelter. He gets put in a dirt shelter.

Animals are property. Not people.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Recipes ?

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I have a pit boxer mix, about the only thing he would do is lick you to death he broke his cable one day ferosiously barking and pulling at the garbage man. He ran ninety to nothing barking up a storm when he got to him he slammed on the brakes and licked the **** out of him. Scared him half to death, but my dog just wanted attention. I could see him accidentally killing a small dog though, he tries to play with squirls and birds like they are his ball and ends up stomping or shaking them to death. Then he sits there pawing them trying to figure out why they wont wake up. They are jist a scary breed but the owner makes the dog in their situation.

Top Bottom