PRIMAL: Examine how this black female student reacts to a educational lesson.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    never should have brought those apes here.

We don't need this here. White people are responsible for the decline of our society too. After all many whites in power legislate the very laws that created this creature of grandure. She is a symptom of society. Not race. Blame the Liberals...

BTW - The creator/owner/biggest ban hammer of this board's wife is a minority.

Last edited:

bayoupirate

God of Thunder
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Raceland, Louisiana
    why oh why did NO ONE have a taser,stun gun, or pepper spray at the ready?

None of these allowed on most universities.

Professors have no training in handling disruptive students.

The professor attempted to appease her with an answer and did not ignore her.
    That was good. As soon as she uttered the first F bomb. He should have dismissed class and all students to evacuate the room if they felt uncomfortable.
    He should have also instructed someone to call the campus police and ask all of the students videoing to continue.

Hats off to the guy that got hit and did not respond.

Splat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    As SOON as she said that she would "kill" everyone, I would have had her in a choke hold taking every bit of oxygen away from that piece of sh*t. I would have choked her out and dragged her democratic ass out in the hallway and waited on the police to come arrest her sorry ass. If she would have fought I would have first hit her with a right hook then came back with a left upper-cut and knocked her ass out! Everyone in that class should feel embarrased that they did not stand up and protect themselves. It was warranted. I WISH that I would have been in that class. I WISH!

jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    As SOON as she said that she would "kill" everyone, I would have had her in a choke hold taking every bit of oxygen away from that piece of sh*t. I would have choked her out and dragged her democratic ass out in the hallway and waited on the police to come arrest her sorry ass. If she would have fought I would have first hit her with a right hook then came back with a left upper-cut and knocked her ass out! Everyone in that class should feel embarrased that they did not stand up and protect themselves. It was warranted. I WISH that I would have been in that class. I WISH!

As previously stated in this thread the guy that got hit did the right thing. What should have been done and what could have been done are two completely different things in this politically correct climate we live in nowadays. 30 years ago, yes. Nowadays, no. If you would have been there and done what you say you would have done then Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farakahn and the like would be marching around that campus protesting. You would have been brought up on felony assault and battery charges on the basis she did not physically attack you and did not present a physical threat before you preemptivly assumed the role of playing badass. Verbal death threats are a crime in and of their own, but do not warrant use of force. So yeah, I say the white guy handled it right. He probably thought about it, but used good judgement in the end.

brfd557

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    As previously stated in this thread the guy that got hit did the right thing. What should have been done and what could have been done are two completely different things in this politically correct climate we live in nowadays. 30 years ago, yes. Nowadays, no. If you would have been there and done what you say you would have done then Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farakahn and the like would be marching around that campus protesting. You would have been brought up on felony assault and battery charges on the basis she did not physically attack you and did not present a physical threat before you preemptivly assumed the role of playing badass. Verbal death threats are a crime in and of their own, but do not warrant use of force. So yeah, I say the white guy handled it right. He probably thought about it, but used good judgement in the end.
    I agree but I don't know if I would have that much restraint, I couldn't imagine her in that rant in my face and hitting me! I believe she would be on the floor snoring and posturing.

Leadslugga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    I admire the guy's restraint also. All I could think when I saw here shouting right in his face is that she is in a perfect position for him to grab her dreads and slam her face into the table. She was way off balance.

Splat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Lafayette
    I disagree. In this society today when a student screams that they are going to start killing people, you better take it seriously. Do I think she was really going to start killing people??? Who knows.. but she could have pulled a gun out of her purse and started firing away. Do I think a choke lock was warranted by her words. YES YES YES! And because of what she said about killing everyone, I really don't think anyone other than the screaming idiot would have been arrested. You still do have a right to protect yourself and when someone goes off on a rage as she has in this video and threatens to kill you and comes after you, shame on you if you have a chance to protect yourself and don't do so. Yes I probably would have been sued, and in todays liberal court system, she may very well win that kind of law suit, but claiming bankruptcy over the lawsuit would have been oh so worth it to see her eyes bulging out of her head as she gasped for air!!

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    If I were repeatedly threatening to kill you and I was obviously in the frame of mind to do so, would you wait to see if i was serious? Would you wait to see if I was just making idle threats? Would you wait until I pulled out a gun and shot you?
    I think not....I'm pretty sure none of you would take that chance. Once the threat on someone's life was made and certainly after the assault on the innocent student the threat should have been removed by any means neccessary.
    Why are we making excuses for this POS?

bayoupirate

God of Thunder
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Raceland, Louisiana
    This is not simply rage or agressive behavior.

There's some mental defect at work there too.
    Possibly a missed dose of meds.

Sad situation for all involved.

Dobut she'll ever see the inside of another university classroom.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom