PRIMAL: Examine how this black female student reacts to a educational lesson.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    WTF does !that! have to do with @this@ sterling example of self- control?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just showing an established pattern of behaviour going on with certain people against certain other people that can not be excused or explained away by "mental conditions".

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    Ok I've got a few minutes to kill so just for kicks I Googled "White gangs attack black" and the results were not at all what I expected and quite alarming to say the least...

now I'm going to add "stock up on some more bullets" to my Sunday to-do list.

Real eye opener wasn't it?The national media is NOT reporting any of this.Even the local media is very careful in how they report it.The link I gave about the 13 year old being set on fire was changed.It original read "This is what you get,white boy."They went back and removed the "white boy" from the end of it.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdUwdtvQS4E&feature=related

The qoute "It's a lack of frontal lobe development. The frontal lobe provides a dampening effect upon the limbic system (emotional circuits in the brain). So they function strictly from limbic system circuits. They are very "stimulus-response" oriented and the jew press and controlled academia is agitating them against the whites." rofl...

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Real eye opener wasn't it?The national media is NOT reporting any of this.Even the local media is very careful in how they report it.The link I gave about the 13 year old being set on fire was changed.It original read "This is what you get,white boy."They went back and removed the "white boy" from the end of it.

Yes it was. 13.7 million results and Google couldn't find a story of "white gangs attack black" but every result for seven pages was a reporting of black gangs targeting white folks with indiscriminate violence, usually extreme violence and many times resulting in death. Now I know someone is going to accuse Google of being racist and manipulating the results so I seached using a few other seach engines and the results were the same.
    I'm not racist, I'm going to hate you no matter what kind of a tan you have or where your great great great great grandfather was born if you bring pain and suffering into the lives of others.... especially those unable to fight back.
    I really don't understand why the media is afraid to report the the truth. Again, to quote one of the bayoushooter members "Truth is not racist, facts are not hate"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom