PSA Stripped Lower, Upper, and parts kit Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Give me a call if you want to pick up your group buy items today. As stated before I don't have the uppers, but I do have everything else.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I will be available to transfer lowers today after 1000. (Unless something crazy happens.) If you would like to pick up your lowers give me a call. I also had a shipment of some pretty nice mosin nagants come in. I will sell them to group buy members for a low price if interested. ( I would prefer not to post the price if you are interested let me know when you pick your stuff up. First come first served.)

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I do have some, but I need them for some builds. If you would like a lower I will tag in on my next order which will be coming in around the 25th.

On another note I am available today for you guys to pick up lowers and parts kits. The uppers should ship sometime this week.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    1Z6418R90357812309

The above is a ups tracking number for all of the rest of the order. It is showing Tuesday, but I have received stuff before the tracking shows it arrive.

sawman

Coyote Warrior
    Nov 11, 2008
    Kinder
    Jason,
    Many thanks for putting this together. I know you have your hands full with orders and it takes time and patience. Will keep an eye on future buys.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Thanks sawman. Guys the reality is if you haven't already noticed 2008 is upon us again. I have talked to different distributors in the past couple of days and they have all told me the same, "we are busier now than 2008."

I am stocking up on lowers and while I don't plan another group buy for them right now, I will continue to sell them for $75 otd. Yes, $75 includes the transfer. At that price your only talking $5 more than the group buy.

Call me with any questions.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom