PSA Stripped Lower, Upper, and parts kit Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaptainMorgan

Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    got mine put together and oiled and ready to go today, couldnt be happier. Thanks once again Jason for the killer deal and great service. I might have to pick up another lower in the near future.

Trey@IG

Jun 9, 2011
    Northshore of Chocolate City
    Thanks sawman. Guys the reality is if you haven't already noticed 2008 is upon us again. I have talked to different distributors in the past couple of days and they have all told me the same, "we are busier now than 2008."

I am stocking up on lowers and while I don't plan another group buy for them right now, I will continue to sell them for $75 otd. Yes, $75 includes the transfer. At that price your only talking $5 more than the group buy.

Call me with any questions.

what kind of lowers do you have? just psa or others?

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    Chitch 1225 +4 lowers +1 upper (Paid except $25 x-fer not $40 G2G)
    captainmorgan +1 lower (Paid except x-fer G2G)
    Cleve T +1 lower +1 upper +1 parts kit +1 build ( Paid in full G2G, I have your other stuff too just keeping it separate)
    Old Jim +1 Lower +1 parts kit (paid in full G2G)
    Shamrock +1 Lower (paid except x-fer G2G)
    o_r_b_1 +2 lowers +2 parts kit
    Hunter Jwm +2 upper +2 lower +2 parts kit (paid in full)
    buckbuilt +1 lower +1 upper +1 parts kit (paid in full G2G)
    roving disco + 1 lower (paid in Full G2G)
    Jbadjones +1 upper (paid g2g)
    bookum +1 upper +1 lower +1 parts kit (paid g2g)
    sawman +4 lowers +2 uppers +2 parts kit (Paid in full g2g)
    saggitarius449 +1 lower +1 upper (paid by pp except x-fer, will try and remember to have a parts kit)
    Defender +2 lowers (paid except x-fer)
    Railrunner +1 lowers +1 upper +1 build kits +1 builds (paid G2G IOU $75)
    jhans504 +1 upper (Paid G2G)

I think everyone has picked up their group buy items except Shamrock. If this is incorrect plz contact me asap. This would mean I ordered way to many uppers and I am having to fight people off of me with a stick. I don't no how much longer I can hold them off, so let me know fast.

jasonj5313

Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    It seems I lost track of who picked up what. I think all of the orders a fulfilled, but if you are missing something let me know. I mixed a couple of "for sale" uppers with "group buy" uppers. If you are missing your upper contact me pronto. If I don't hear from you by the end of next week, I will sell them. (I will take care of you if that is the case, and will "make it right")

LSU_tigerfan

Mar 27, 2012
    Jason, I just signed up on bayou shooters, and I have to tell you that is a killer deal for an ar. I've been looking, reading, contemplating just buying completed one, and from everything I've read, PSA has some of the best build kits for those looking to save a few bucks, and learn a little something along the way. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me or email me, when you have another group buy like this. (edit- actually if there was one coming up in a couple months...I'm trying to get myself and my wife through concealed carry class and permitting so my pocketbook is taking a small hit, oh when the eyes are bigger than the pocketbook)

Last edited:

w0214422

Apr 10, 2012
    Hey Jason,
    Just signed up and missed this deal unfortunately. Looks like a great deal please pm when you have another group buy like this. thanks in advance

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom