Quentin Tarantino Calls Cops Murderers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Screw all those a$$holes. They will be the first one to call the police to come save their sorry a$$es when they hear a bump in the night. Writing a good movie doesn't mean your not a piece of crap.
    When is the protest against thugs and other prices of excrement that commit the crimes that get them selves killed???

Last edited:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Seriously?!? Read any police related topic on here over 20 or so posts and you are bound to stumble across one. Why do you think most of the cops that use to be all over this thing bailed?

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Seriously?!? Read any police related topic on here over 20 or so posts and you are bound to stumble across one. Why do you think most of the cops that use to be all over this thing bailed?

Honestly, I think sometimes the Alpha personality required to do the job doesn't translate well through post on here; sometimes maybe coming across as arrogant to some.?.. I believe that may be the reason many post turn "anti LEO". The job you do may be hard and trying at times. I believe most on here are on the side of LEO on most topics; but sometimes the topic just takes a wrong turn because of one misunderstood or misworded post. To blame any LEO for the outcome of someone else's horrible decision is obviously just an attempt to redirect the blame from where it should be.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Some of his comments are not too different from those that have been made here by some members.

Just sayin:dunno:

I think you just over-exaggerated a bit. If I believe someone committed murder (LEO or not) I will say so. I cannot think of a single post where a member insinuated LEO are murderers as a general statement as Quentin did.

JHenley17

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 21, 2013
    Prairieville
    Always liked his movies, never did like him. Oh well, at least I already own the ones I want, makes it even easier to not give him any more money.

mineralman55

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Northshore
    What do you expect from him? Tarantino is a truly sick and twisted individual. Don't just look at the movies he produces, although they do reflect his madness. Without elaborating, listen to him one-on-one in interviews. His warped views of what's right and wrong were formed early in his life. There's no redemption for this human debris.

Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.

I see it differently. What I see is a small group that is hypersensitive about the whole anti cop thing. If the words cop, LEO, police etc. are even in the title we get one of the group with the 'here goes the cop bashing'. Most guys on here are not anti cop. If they have any criticism of bad cops it is because they want good policing, not somebody that puts LEO in a bad light. The whole I don't give a **** about civilians and their rights persona (even as a joke) also doesn't help the cause. Where I live the 2 departments with the reputation for not putting up with antything also have the reputation that they will not screw with good people for no reason.
    There have been few on here that were openly anti-LEO. But the vast majority on here and in life are not Anti-LEO. Most want to live in a lawful society and recognize the role police need to play. They don't get quoted on the news or post on here either.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Request Dust Off hit the nail in the head 100%. Just like the civilians who are always wanting to play the victim with police, you seem to have that on this site. Thank you for your service.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I see it differently. What I see is a small group that is hypersensitive about the whole anti cop thing. If the words cop, LEO, police etc. are even in the title we get one of the group with the 'here goes the cop bashing'. Most guys on here are not anti cop. If they have any criticism of bad cops it is because they want good policing, not somebody that puts LEO in a bad light. The whole I don't give a **** about civilians and their rights persona (even as a joke) also doesn't help the cause. Where I live the 2 departments with the reputation for not putting up with antything also have the reputation that they will not screw with good people for no reason.
    There have been few on here that were openly anti-LEO. But the vast majority on here and in life are not Anti-LEO. Most want to live in a lawful society and recognize the role police need to play. They don't get quoted on the news or post on here either.
    Couldnt say it better.

I got accuessed of having an anti-cop tone because I used the word fuzz.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    But he is an artist! Obviously he can't be offensive, because he makes such awesome films. The phony hypocrites adore him! How do you think he got away with this dialogue in Pulp Fiction? It's okay to call them ni&&ers if you are an artist or a phony liberal.

[Jules, Vincent and Jimmie are drinking coffee in Jimmie's kitchen]

Jules: Mmmm! *******, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet ****! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET **** on us! What flavor is this?

Jimmie: Knock it off, Julie.

Jules: [pause] What?

Jimmie: I don't need you to tell me how ****ing good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys ****. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ni&&er in my garage.

Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...

Jimmie: [interupting] No, No, No, No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead ni&&er Storage"?

Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...

Jimmie: [cutting him off again; getting angry] Did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead ni&&er Storage"?

Jules: [pause] No. I didn't.

Jimmie: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?

Jules: Why?

Jimmie: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead ni&&ers ain't my ****ing business, that's why!

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Tarantino is (or was) a genius when it comes to film. Unfortunately I think he has peaked. I believe history will look back on Django as the first true sign that his career was faltering. I suspect "The Hateful Eight" will be much of the same and thus mark the trend of his new films' downward spiral.

Pretty much my same sentiments.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I have to confess- I've yet to see a news event where I suddenly said "Holy crap!! I wonder what Tarantino thinks of this?!?"

These Hollyweird types pretend for a living. It's hard to expect anything but foolishness coming from them- and they rarely disappoint. :rolleyes:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I have to confess- I've yet to see a news event where I suddenly said "Holy crap!! I wonder what Tarantino thinks of this?!?"

These Hollyweird types pretend for a living. It's hard to expect anything but foolishness coming from them- and they rarely disappoint. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't you feel completely retarded if you were Eric Holder and had to keep hearing these Hands Up idiots call that criminal's death a murder? I mean, he has to be thinking; "Do these idiots realize that I did every thing I could short of having Officer Wilson killed to get him held responsible for this?"

Poetic justice would be SNL having Eric Holder as the host and they do nothing but skits about the horseshit associated with the black this or that movements! :mamoru:

Oh, and a skit about the shootings in Chicago, the Black Panthers with the baton at the voting precinct, etc. There's enough material for a 4 hour special!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom