Rave Motion Pictures carrying

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    The formerly rave at the mall now has no firearms signs on the doors. It's amc now. The one on O'Neil, I do not know about. Last time I went there, there where no signs. That was the night of the fight at the mall.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    It's been a few years, but my shirt hiked up once and uncovered my G26 at the mall location, a manager just walked up and told me about it and all was well.

I worked security out there for several years this topic never came up, and that was at least 4 years ago.

C_Copperpot

Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Zachary
    Didn't realize that they sold to AMC. Sucks. That is the one that I liked to go to more than any other in town. How about Cinemark Perkins Rowe? Anyone know their policy on carrying?

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Didn't realize that they sold to AMC. Sucks. That is the one that I liked to go to more than any other in town. How about Cinemark Perkins Rowe? Anyone know their policy on carrying?

Not desired. Small. Sign about thigh high on doors. I actually had been there 3 or 4 times before I saw them.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Hadn't been to Rave since Dark Knight Rises was new, just after the douchecanoe shot up the Colorado theatre (best believe I carried, going to see that movie, and immediately located all exits, chose my seat based on ability to GTFO the safest, lol) and yea, no signs, so yay. In contrast to my usual, I actually actively searched for signs, there, as I entered. Glad they still lack them.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    My girlfriend and I want to see the new Bruce Willis movie. I would hate to have to sit in the truck while she watches the movie.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    So in LA the signs are upheld legally...right? So what exactly is the penalty for getting caught (although unlikely if done properly)

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    So in LA the signs are upheld legally...right? So what exactly is the penalty for getting caught (although unlikely if done properly)

Search for that. It has been beaten to death... Quick summary. No signs have no "legal" standing but it is the right of that property owner to state he does not want firearms on his property. You can but maybe won't be charged with trespassing if caught (pretty much comes down to officer's choice). So,
    you are an adult you choose what you want to do; understand there are repercussions for your actions and accept them in either decision you make.

Top Bottom